Chapter 8

Pack house and the forest, just a 'imagination starter' to you guys-------->

Chapter 8

"And that's why Mr. Grey I think it would be a great idea that Tyler should live in the pack house for the time being" Michael says, looking at me then over to dad. Not even giving me a chance to speak up. I grit my teeth. Just because I hit my lowest point once does it not mean he can treat me like some kind of fragile flower. I don't need his help, I'm big enough to take care of my own. Who does he think he is? Jumping into my life taking decisions without talking to me about it first?

I wanted to say something, but my throat were sore, gritting my teeth together I try to reach over to the desk where my glass of water laid, i needed a lot of strength to do just that, but in the end I could lift my arm and move it. But before I even could get a hold of it, Michael were there in seconds, holding the straw for me so I could drink. Giving him my dirtiest glare I zip the water, promising myself that I would yell at him for treating me like som baby, but first, I need my voice back.

Coughing a couple of times, he pats my back, making me grit my teeth once again. Stop treating me like this. You're supposed to hate me you asshole. Hold to your freaking role.

Smacking his hand away, I take a firm hold of his collar, pulling him closer so we were face to face.

"Listen up you asshole, how dare you take decisions like if I was some kind of pack member, because I'm clearly not, so back the fuck off. And don't you fucking dare treat me like som fucking fragile flower, because I'm clearly not, I can protect myself without your fucking help" I growl out, my voice hoarse, but I didn't care, my eyes blazing as I feel Xenon seconds away from coming out. James whistled, standing there like the smug asshole he is.

"He's your mate alright-" "I'm not his fucking mate pup!" I growl out, interrupting him, making James look down a little, but quickly masking it with a poker face. Getting back to guarding the door. Why the hell is he guarding it anyway?

Michael eyes blazing, telling me that his wolf were in control now, obviously not liking the way I were talking to him or his beta, but I didn't care, I just want to get the fuck away from here. I'd only stumbled upon problems after problems and I don't need anymore on my already full plate. Loosening the hold of his collar, I lay down on the bed angrily. I know that I act like a child. But this is my life, they can't come barging into it like they own me.

"Watch who's you're talking to" Michaels wolf growls, their dominant side showing. I roll my eyes.

"I don't need you to come and tell what to do and not to do, you're not my alpha so back the fuck off" I growl back, both of our wolves out now. You wouldn't even see that they were mates a long time ago with the way they were growling at each other like they were their worst enemies.

A cough were heard and we both looked at dad, that was sitting at the sofa, looking awkwardly at us both. Calming Xenon with saying that it's okay, I get the control of my body once again. Michaels wolf were still out and proud, but I couldn't give two fucks for what he wanted and didn't want.

"Maybe I should talk to my son alone" dad says, giving Michael a small smile, making me huff out, crossing my arms. Michaels nods, looking at me once more. I growl at him for the last time, looking at his back as he and James walks out of the door. They didn't go long, actually they were standing right outside. I wanted to walk up there and tell them to just go away, but dads hand on my shoulder stopped me, making me look up at him.

"Son, listen, please stay at the pack house, at least until your vacation is over" he says, making me tilt my head to the side a little.

"Why?" I ask him, feeling left out.