Chapter 20 - Christmas

Hallooo kittens! Merry X-mas! Or if you don't celebrate that. Merry today! [lol]. Here's the Christmas update I were supposed to set up yesterday, but meh, I forgot [dont kill me please].

I hope you enjoy your holiday and all that jazz, and see you guys on the [hint] VERY special New Years Update!

XoXo Ari

ENJOY!!

Pic: Tyler piggybacking a very young looking Teddy that had turned from a Great Pyrenees to a Labrador lol. 

Chapter 20: Christmas

Tyler's POV

Ushering Teddy out of the vehicle, we hurry up the steps and over to the door where we press the button, so Elise could ring us up to her floor. Michael were holding bags after bags of gifts, while I was holding the leash that were around Teddy. He was quite restless as he shifted this way or that way, every time he saw someone walking by. When a dog walked close enough to him, he would immediately try to sniff their butts out, only to be stopped by me, as I try to pull him back. The snow was pilling as we waited for someone to take the door.

"Hello? Who dis?" a small and excited voice came from the speaker. I quickly know that this is Kyle, Elise' 4-year-old hyper child, that can't sit still even if his life depended on it.

"Hey Kyle, its Tyler, can you please ring us up?" I ask very slow, as I waited for Kyle to understand. I heard giggling from the other side.

"I don't kno no Tyler, please try again" Kyle giggled as he, he's probably face palming that speaker, were breathing so hard we could hear from the other side. I sighed.

"Please Kyle, its Tyler, mommy' friend, you know me" I tried again.

"Nope, know no Tyler, try again" more giggling from the speaker. I sigh harder this time.

"Kyle," I take a mental break" it's unkie TyTy, please ring us up" I grit out in the highest pitched voice I could muster. Kyle giggled, and Michael guffawed as I heard the door click open.

"Unkie TyTy welbcom!" Kyle screamed through the telecom. I gave Michael the finger as we walked over to the elevator. He was clutching his stomach, the bags on the ground as he laughed. I punched his shoulder for that. Sniffling and drying a single drop of tears away, he caresses my cheek slowly and lovely, my eyes widening from that gesture. The funny and cozy atmosphere in the elevator suddenly getting hot as we locked eyes with each other.

No words were spoken, but our eyes told a thousand words.

Suddenly Teddy let out an excited 'yip', as the doors opened, and a beaming Kyle with his hand around –

"Chris? What are you doing here?!" I almost yelled that out loud as I gathered him in my arms, if my wolf were out, his tail would be wagging in a crazy speed right now. We exchanged some quite words of fatherly love to each other. Me rubbing my nose to his making him giggle as he tried to swat my nose away from his. Michael were next as he just quietly hugged his son, me watching as Kyle jumped around the two and over to me, taking my hand to his. I ruffled his hair, making him pout.

Teddy decided that it was the perfect time to let out a bark or rather 'bork'. Kyle gasped, yelling "Doggy" as he practically tackled my poor dog to the ground, very surprising since Teddy isn't a poodle, but a Great Pyrenees, Teddy is practically almost twice as big as Kyle. Not that Kyle or Teddy were minding, since Kyle and now also Chris were pouring their undying love to him with every head-and belly rubs. Teddy were left in bliss, hind leg kicking in the air.