13. FOUND YOU!

CINNAMON GIRL - LANA DEL REY

༺♥༻8:27pm

༺♥༻
8:27pm.

"Now let's get started." Narcissa leaned against the sink as she brushes her wet hair. "Girl talk?" I asked with an annoyed tone, almost rolling my eyes while I twisted my hair to get the water out of my hair from the cold shower.

"Yes Max, the girl talk." She nodded and I stepped out of the shower a moment later. "Make it short." I told her, "Polly said she'll fill me up on a whole lot of information with Zoe later." I added. I just want them to get this over with so I wouldn't have to be bother by all of this.

She handed me my robe so I can toss it on, "Have you ever touched yourself? Like, pleasuring yourself if you know what I mean." Narcissa asks and I shook my head.

"No I've never touched myself and I know what you're saying. I'm not sticking my fingers in my-"

"Okay!" She quickly cuts me off, "If you're too shy to do it, try using the shower head." She opens the drawer and puts away her hair brush, "It has good pressure..." She winked at me seconds later.

"Oh..." I walked out of the bathroom and headed to the bedroom.

"Try it!" She sat down on my bed, "Now, what do you want to know?" She was ready to talk all kinds of stuff like I just turned 18. "Uh..." I blurt out while stepping over to the walk-in closet. "How will you know when you're enjoying it? Does it feel painfully good?" I tossed an oversized old graphic shirt over my head and slipped on underwear in the closet across her before putting on my old pajama pants with pigeons all over it.

"Hmm," she hums, "when you moan, and other stuff but the only answer I think I have is moaning." She explains. "It just comes whenever your brain tells you to. You'll figure that out."

"Does it hurt?"

She chuckled, "No," she shakes her head. "I mean... it'll be your first time, so you're kinda tight at this point and yeah... you might bleed if the dick is big." She was too busy shuffling up the cards of diamonds, clubs, hearts, and spades that were on my dresser. "It won't be a red flag if whoever you're fucking with takes great care of you after the sex. I'd be happy for ya." She shook her head again. "I-I mean it depends if the person is rough or not or... their size or you know the ones with the bi-"