40. MAXINE, THERE'S SO MUCH I HAVE TO SAY.

I WAS ALL OVER HER - SALVIA PALTH

I think this song suits him...

༺✩༻

༺✩༻

Dear mother, it's been over a year since the last time I've written a real letter to you that will remain as a letter I've never sent to you but you're not here. You're not here to give me comfort, a bit of love, or here to just talk to me like you always would. I lot of things changed too quickly for me and it made me think that everything I've been worrying about is only a waste of time. I stopped writing when I lost her and now I'm close to a girl is so similar as her. I love her but I feel the things I've said to her isn't enough. I'm lost in my head since last summer... I wanna be a good person like I used to be but it's impossible to unleash the things that are meant to be kept away.

I'm nothing but a disappointment to all of you and soon Maxine. Maybe all of this wasn't right since the start, I'm ruining her when I don't want to. One day if I lose her or of she lose me, both of us will know that we were meant to be in a world alone and not in a place so packed of human beings, staring at both of us and ready take away our possibilities. There's so much I want to put into this letter so it all could make sense because everything in the past was much more beautiful and meaningful to me more than what's happening this year.

I shut my journal, shutting my eyes to not continue writing before tears could come. It's been so long. Its been so long that I've written a letter to my mother in my journal, said their names or even admit a true tale leaving my lips that I wanted to keep in.

A while ago made a good plan for all of us to agree on and feel satisfied without any exceptions. We decided to be in two groups. Maxine, Narcissa, Niall, and I are together and the rest of the guys are in a separate group together, keeping a lookout on the Greeners. But at this point, we don't know where they are now since they're not around us or around the city anymore. I also told them about that phone call about Skulls.