New Home

Learn Korean with SEVENTEEN.

One week ago, the group SEVENTEEN got a surprise notice from Pledis that their dorm's location had been discovered by the media. Using the situation, Hybe Entertainment bought SEVENTEEN a new building.

Seeing it for the first time, the group of thirteen men stand outside their new home.

...

"대박," (Wow!) Dino exclaimed, looking up at the group's new home.

대박|Dae-bak|Wow!

"우리 집은 크다," (Our house is big) DK stated to no one in particular.

우리|U-ri|Our
집|Jib|house -은|eun|topic marker
큰|Keun|big -다|da|is

Joshua nodded his agreement, feeling humbled to be getting so much from his and his group's hard work. "Hybe는 많이 보냈다." (Hybe spent a lot.)

Hybe/an entertainment company -는|neun|topic marker
많이|Manh-i|a lot
보냈다|Bo-nae(ss=t)-da|(subject-)spent

"원우와 나는 가장 큰 방을 얻는다!" (WonWoo and I get the biggest room!) Mingyu shouted before Hoshi could beat him to it.

원우|Won-u|WonWoo -와|wa|and
나|Na|me -는|neun|topic marker for both guys
가장|Ga-jang|the most
큰|Keun|big
방|Bang|room -을|eurl|object marker
얻는다|Eod-neun-da|get

"싸우시겠습니까?" (Do you want to fight?) Hoshi threatened, turning to face Mingyu.

싸움|Sa-um|fight
-시겠습니까|si-gess-seub-ni-ka|would you like...

Mingyu straightened to his full height and stuck his tongue out at the "tiger". He was about to respond with a sentence involving the title "hamster" when S. Coups intervened.

"하지마," (Stop it) Their leader ordered. It was obvious that he had purposefully made his voice deeper. Joshua burst out a laugh that JeongHan joined and soon everyone, including S. Coups, were chuckling at his poor attempt to sound like WonWoo.

하지마|Ha-ji-ma|stop it

"우리 끝났어? 가자!" (Are we finished? Let's go!) DK exclaimed, starting for the door.

우리|U-rli|us,we,our
끝났어|Keut-nass-eo|it's over
가자|Ka-ja|let's go!

~J