💍Home with you💍 Venti

Fluff<3

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

"Where is he?" you pout looking at the window waiting for your one and only. your favorite bard of the city.

before you could go back to your bedroom, you heard a quiet knock and so, you rushed to the door, thinking venti has finally come home.

"here is your dandelion seeds that you ordered!"

ah.

of course.

it's not venti. you were disappointed that it wasn't him. you took the box from the woman. "I could have picked up the dandelion seeds yknow." you huffed.

"well.. I decided to deliver it because it would be efficient I guess." she fiddles her fingers and looks down. you obviously knew what she was here for.

"uhm. is he her-" you cut her off with a "no" and slam the door. you can admit he is the finest man you have ever met but you get annoyed with his so-called fangirls.

you scoffed at the thought and walked to the dining table to eat an apple or so while waiting for him.

few hours have passed and he hasn't come home yet and you were starting to get tired. you look up to look at the clock and see that it is already half passed 12.

you groaned in annoyance and impatience until you heard the door click open. you knew who it was. of course it was venti. he was the only one who had a key besides you.

you run to the door to see venti and jump into his arms. "did you miss me that much, songbird?" he pulls you closer to hug you tightly.

"why did you take so long? I was getting impatient" you look up at him to stare at his beautiful face. "I run into..a bit of a trouble. ehe" he giggles while closing his eyes in guilt.

"what did u this time hm?" you hum while you place your head onto his chest. "it is not important anymore. I'm now home with you" venti kisses your head while humming.

you both walk to the bedroom to rest and cuddle and talk about your days and of course he would play his lyre for you. almost every song he makes was for you.

you were his muse. his inspiration. his goal. his everything. you were his reason to come home everyday. you were his reason to work hard. it was very clear that he was madly inlove with you. but it made you wonder.

"love," you call out to him while tracing circles around his chest and venti hums in response. "why me? why did you pick me to be your lover?" you asked.

"what a silly question." he laughs and puts down his lyre to face you and hug you properly. "it is because in my eyes, you are the most beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes on. you're funny, you're my life (First name). I will never let you go."

you hum in embarrassment and you move your head to look up at him to see that he was staring at you. you both look at each other for a moment, admiring each other's features before connecting your lips together passionately.

you loved how affectionate he was with you. you loved how he held you close and made you feel safe in his arms.

venti as well loved every single part of you. he loved to kiss your insecurities. he loved your soothing voice. he loved your humor. he loved how you could see him as your lover and not just a simple bard.

you both pulled away to catch your breath while venti kept admiring you. you asked why he kept staring at you and he laughs in response "I love you, my songbird"

his answer wasn't really clear but you giggled "I love you too my bard."

◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~◇~

you woke up from the sun light that hit your eyes from the window. you look behind you to see venti slightly snoring and clinging onto your hips. he looked so peaceful you didn't want to disturb his sleep.

as you try to stand up, venti clung onto your waist tighter to keep you in his arms. "venti i have to do my commissions" you chuckled at his sight and remembered about katheryne.

venti just shook his head, disagreeing. "let's just stay like this for awhile" he murmurs still closing his eyes, refusing to open them. "well your 'for awhile' is abit too long you know." you roll your eyes playfully.

Venti finally opens his eyes but in a pleading way "please?" he begged. and of course, you could not refuse at his adorable state. you shrugged at jumped back into his arms as he giggles.

"I will blame you if katheryne will get mad" you scoffed and laugh. "hmm, sure but you do love resting in my arms  right?" he questions.

"of course I do. will you be preforming this afternoon?"

"no I don't think so. I'm thinking that I'll stay here with you, cuddling you and holding you" he pats your head. you gasp in shock remembering your commissions "venti!" you sit up to look at him properly.

"im joking! I don't think so though" he winks and giggles. you couldn't do anything else but rolled back to his arms. "see? I knew that you love it if I wrap my arms around you." you bury your face into his chest to hide your flustered state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

omg I love this chapter. bro was writing this in social studies class💀 I really hope you liked this chapter too! again you can dm me for requests or just comment ⏬

REQUESTS

I'll see yall again soon ^^