❤Friendship Over pt.2❤ Aether

as promised ;)

Fluff

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been 2 years since you saw aether. you started to miss him, obviously.

There were times where you wished he was with you. you wished he was close to you. you wished he was holding you close to him.

You also started doubting that he wouldn't show up again. you thought he was already traveling to another world, forgetting you.

you sighed heavily while you placed your chin on your palm as your elbow relies on the table top.

"Stressed, dear y/n?" the green bard hummed ever so rhythmically and soothingly.

He, then, sat next to you, ready to listen to you and smiles. "Not really, just tired." you smiled lazily and slowly push your head down to the table.

Venti then again hums in response. unsurprisingly, he plays a soft and quiet tune.

It made you remember the times you have spent with aether which had made you tear up and the green bard noticed.

"Oh, y/n, are you alright?" he lets his lyre fade away and caressed your cheek then pulls you in a warm embrace.

"I just miss him, is all." you sadly chuckled as you gripped on Venti's shirt. you were waiting for Aether for quite some time so it was normal for you to miss him.

Venti sighs, "Must you feel this way? there is a chance that he would come back." he rubs your back.

You look down to your hands. it wasn't like you were losing hope, you just missed him. you thought of a way to meet him again but it would be impossible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, it has been 3 years, 4 months and 15 days since you saw Aether. you were now currently in windrise, picking up a few windwheel asters for decorations in your home since Venti thought it was abit "dim".

"Y/n?" you heard a familiar voice call you out from behind. you immediately looked behind you to see 2 blonde siblings and a floating mascot. you immediately knew who they were.

"Aether!" you yelled excitedly and ran towards him, dropping your basket. Aether, then, catches you and carries you into his arms while spinning.

He finally placed you down but still was holding you close, making sure you would never go away.

"I'm here. I am finally here." he spoke whilst kissing your forehead. he slowly leads in to kiss your soft lips and cups your face with his hands.

"I've missed you." you both pulled away and continue to look into each other's eyes. You were both interrupted with someone coughing in the background.

"Mind introducing me, Aether?" the other blonde crosses her arms and smiles so warmly.

"Ah, y/n, dear this is my sister, Lumine." he holds your waist and points lumine with his free hand.

"Lumine, this is my girlfriend, y/n." he then smiles proudly and looks down at you. you were mesmerized with her beauty. she looked exactly like Aether.

"Nice to meet you, miss y/n. I am thankful that you kept company for my brother." she smiles while closing her eyes.

"Hey! don't forget paimon is here!" paimon stomps in mid air, feeling ignored. you all laughed synchronously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As lumine and paimon left you two alone, you both decided to walk to your house to talk.

it was like you were both married and nothing else mattered. it was a dream. a great one in fact.

"So, why did you let me wait for 3 years for you?" you joked. you walked to the kitchen sink to wash a few plates from earlier.

Aether walks up to you and hugs you from behind. "I'm sorry, it just took a little while to find my sister." he kissed the crook of your neck.

you chuckled at the contact of his lips and you switched off the tap water and turned your body to aether.

He was now holding your hips and you placed your arms on his shoulders. "Why don't we... actually start dating, hm?"

you were flushed by his suggestion. you looked like a bright red tomato. you leaned on to his chest, trying to hide your face.

Aether simply smiled and let out a breathy laugh and places his chin ontop of your head.

Waiting for your response, he kissed your head and embraced you warmly. "...sure." you quietly responded against his chest.

Aether smiles even brighter and cups your cheeks with his hands to let you look at him. "you do not know how happy you just made me."

You heartily giggled and leaned in to kiss him which he gladly accepted. it was passionate and soft. you felt at peace.

you both then pull away and as he opened his eyes he saw you smiling. oh how he melted away. you were ever so precious to him. it was as if you were his sun.

"We're like a married couple right now." you laughed placing your forehead against his.

"Oh? getting excited, are we?" he cheekily smirked and snickered. you smacked his shoulder in response and scolded him.

you tried to get out of the situation you were both in but he wouldn't allow you. Aether places his hands onto the sink, trapping you.

"Ahh, Aether stop!! go to your sister or something." you hide your flustered face to your hands and stomped around in embarrassment.

"We haven't seen each other for 3 years and this is how you treat me?" he pouts. God was he acting like a child. but you did miss him and now he was right infront of you.

He sweetly chuckles and pulls you closer to him and he turned around now he was the one leaning on the sink.

you lowered your hand and accidentally touched his upper stomach and yelped. was he this buff? what did those 3 years do to him?

He looks down at your face that was in awe. "liking the view,hm?" your eyes widened. you hadn't realized what you were doing.

"Sorry-!" you looked away and pulled away. Aether simply laughed and pulled you back "no need to apologize. you are beautiful too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

QHHAGSHSS IM BACK YALL OMG THIS TOOK ME LIKE 3 DAYS BYE

request for more pls I'm slowly losing and getting ideas then losing them 😫😫😫😫 eneways hope u enjoyed that shit I'll try to write again