chapter three

Dreams pov
I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs I noticed that tommy was gone I got out of bed and I went to the kitchen I saw george sapnap and tommy hey guys I said hi dream george sapnap and tommy said I sit in a sit next to tommy.

(Time skip they ate and now tommy sapnap and george are outside.)

Tommys pov
I saw phil I hugged dream are you okay toms he asked i point to phil dream hides me from Philzas view but somehow he saw me tommy he asked surprised I hugged closer to dream I haven't seen you in forever why did you run phil asked I looked at dream and I whispered to him dream then looked at phil tommy said he left because you where neglecting him he regrets thinking you as a father figure when dream finnished philzas face was full of guilt and regret im sorry tommy I regret neglecting you please come back to me phil said he started again me wilbur and techno are worried we are all guilty phil finnished i don't want to go back your going to neglect me again dream is a better father figure then you I said I could tell my words made phil more guilty dream can we go I whispered to dream and dream nodded where going to go dream said then we walked away.

Philza pov
I couldn't get tommys words out of my head it makes me feel even more guilty I never ment to pay more attention to wilbur and techno I promised tommy I would love him just has much has much I loved wilbur and techno I got home and I saw wilbur and techno on the couch are you okay dad wilbur said I found tommy I said quietly where is he then wilbur he said excitedly I slowly shook my head he didn't want to come back I said quietly wilbur expression turned from excited to sad techno expression turned sad as well I messed up I spent to much time with you two that I forgot about tommy I promised him a good life but I broke the promise he found a better father figure i finnished talking wilbur and techno kept silent I want tommy back wilbur said I want him back to wil I said.