chapter four

Dreams pov
I was cooking dinner george and sapnap where out and tommy was outside he said he wanted to go on a walk I said yes.

Tommys pov
I was walking to the woods it wasn't too far away from Dreams house I got lost it thought that I didn't realized that I went to far into the woods I started to freak out I soon heard a voice I realized that it was philzas I heard techno and wilburs voice too I went to where the voices where I saw the three of them I went to leave but I stepped on a stick tommy I heard phil shout I ran I could hear phil running after me I tripped and phil caught me I tried to get up but it hurt to stand on my ankle I think I sprained my ankle i thought I felt phil pick me up it started to get dark dream is probably worried philza walked home and wilbur and techno are already there take him to your room wilbur phil said wilbur took me and took me to his room he sat me on his bed I pushed wilbur away go away I yelled at wilbur he sighed and he left.

(Two days later)

Dream pov
Tommy has gone missing for two days where all worried.

Tommys pov
Phil has kept me in wilburs room im planning on a escape I saw phil come into the what do you want I said dinner is done he said I don't care leave me alone I said yelling a little he sighed you cant hate us forever tommy he said yes I can I yelled I want dream and george and sapnap I yelled again phil sighed and left I haven't ate for the past two days I saw wilbur and he had a plate of chicken he sat the plate in front of me then left I put the plate under the bed I well scrap the food when its night my ankle was getting better I smelled smoke I saw phil run into the room he picked me up and he ran out of the house once we where outside techno and wilbur where already out the house was burning i heard something it sounding like a horse i soon saw george I got out of philzas grip and I ran to george he saw me and put me on his horse I knew we could out run phil the horse george had was very fast once we got back to the house I ran inside even if I wasn't supposed to walk on my ankle I ran to hug dream and sapnap tommy dream and sapnap yelled I hugged them.