Running away again

TW blood Abuse swearing idk if there are others let me know

                                                                    Y/N's pov *-*

Im packing all my stuff well more like some of my stuff. I never truly unpacked i im gonna be completely honest. All the voices where screaming at me i didnt even give a fuck. 

stop STOP NOWW y/n  remember we want you safe  stop please this is a mistake running. 

I kept on blocking them out even though they are right. NO THEY AREN'T STOP! ugh there they go on and off like every single time but im going again i cant with all the abuse and pain. these people are all so bad. i wish i could stop moving and go back to the good old days family and friends. The stupid fucking fire stopped that. i was suddenly interupted from my thoughts when i heard him call me. shit fuck fuck dammit . i thought he was asleep. nope "comming sir" i said and i was i saw my face in the mirror. dammit i was crying.i quickly wiped off my face and ran down the stairs my hair flowwing behind me.

"WHAT WAS ALL THAT NOISE, IT WOKE ME UP" he yelled ignoring the fact it was 2 am and his own wife was sleeping.

"i-i do-n't know-w  s-s-ir " you responded fear laced in your voice. i mentaly slapped myself and then watched him pull out a pocket knife already covered in blood.

"Come now you little brat" he  barked at you. {ALL i think of is dream barking like a dog when i reread this but i kept it cause why tf not} i came knowing the conciquences of not coming. "goood girl, ARM NOW" it was evident in his voice what he ment so you did just that and you help back tears. 'im grapping those bandages as soon as i get in my room.' you thought to yourself knowing what was about to go down. He started cutting the fuck out of your arms and you were so close to crying. "NOW SCRAM YOU LITTLE BRAT" you did as you were told sure you were bleeding out. You went up the stairs so fast and went sraight to the place you put them. 'im running low fuck.' you thought.

You quickly bandaged yourself up knowing damm well that you didnt have enough but you made it work. you grabbed your bag opened the window went out onto he roof. you were on the second story so you knew this was gonna more than likely gonna end up with you in the hospital. Welp here goes nothing and you jumped.....

[    {SUMARY}  you pack up you stuff and accedentally wake up your "dad",   your "dad" attaks you and you get bloodevery where You escape by jumping off the roof]

Haha got you with the fucking clifhanger or should i say second story roof lol.

Well bye for now im going to fucking sleep soo. 

WORD COUNT {500}

hello and goodbye