Chapter 2 {will think of better name}

TWS Swearing blood and A rude child

-technos pov-

I was walking around on my late night stroll and I heard a thump and I saw blood. I run up and see a girl running away from me 'oh god that's sad and a lot of blood they look injured' wait she JUMPED there's no way she didn't hit her head. I can catch up to her no problem.

Y/N's pov *-*

"oww" I muttered under my breath. this fucking shit burns. I'm not dead so running it is. and then I stop when I think I'm far enough. "i've always loved the woods" i say, words sounding slurred? It's odd that I can't move. Oh well , adrenaline can help. and I hear it. leaves and twigs snapping. I ran so fast, and then i hit a fucking tree. "DAMMIT!" i yell probably to loud. I see a guy who looks way older than me and i hide behind a tree. Maybe he won't see me. I was wrong. but i couldn't see. it went black. BLACK!?!!

-technos pov-

They really hid behind the tree. Wow, she must've hit her head hard. I went behind the tree to see them pass out. That's not good. They definitely have a concussion. They more than likely passed out from the blood loss. welp time to carry her. I pick her up and go home. On my way I saw a backpack where she jumped down. I grabbed it then went home as fast as I could run. I knock on the door since my hands are full. " Phil open the door please i can't", i say carefully holding the smol child. "Coming" I hear him shout. Next thing I know I see a concerned philza standing at the door.

*Philza pov*

"What the fuck took you so long..." i say anger and concern laced in all the words i said "holy fucking shit why didnt you call me i could have helped you!" I am alarmed by the fact techno is carrying a smol child in his arms.

"Phil calm down. She definitely has a concussion, and I think her name is y/n that's what the bag says. She also must've bandaged herself since the job isn't the best" he says with concern 'strange i've never heard him concerned' i thought.

"Ok techno lets go fix that then, also tubbo is over" i remind him. We went to the living room to set her on the couch. I had techno grab the bandages from the bathroom. Once he got down we started bandaging her up. "Let's get the boys" I say to techno.

"TOMMY, WILBUR, TUBBO! COME HERE NOW!" I called.

"What's u-" Wilbur says but Tommy cuts him off.

"WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A WOMAN ON THE COUCH!!"Tommy screams clearly agitated nobody told him sooner.

"Calm down tommy i'll tell you" i say trying to calm him down. "So techno care to explain."

"Well"....... Stay tuned to find out XD.

Thank you for reading and remember "Don't run with scissors, except when you do!" -6'6 oreo with boobs {Ranboo}

But on the real side please follow and vote or i will never post again.

THANK YOU AND GOOD BYE

Word count {544} Holy fucking shit thats alot of words