7th Heaven *****

"Before you start, do you mind if I get dressed?"

"Yes I do actually." I scoff but when I see his lustful stare as he steps forward, I think I understand the reason for his visit.

"Jungkook." I say stepping back giggling in embarrassment of what I am imagining. I mean he looks very attractive right now and I am weak.

"Yes." He answers seriously.

"What... what are you doing?" I ask, now stopped putting my hands forward.

He grabs my wrists and pulls me against his tight body, making my towel loosen.

"What do you want me to do?" He whispers, leaning to my ear. Oh god. I feel goosebumps travelling from my ear to my core and throb.

"I... I don't know."

"Stop overthinking. You want me. I can tell."

"I shouldn't. Last night, we shouldn't have..." He smiles as I am not denying that I want him.

"I said stop overthinking. You know I make you feel good, don't you? How did you feel last night? And if you say 'nice', I'll leave."

Do I want him to leave? I know I said we shouldn't but he's absolutely irresistible to me. And what if... no he's right I need to stop overthinking. He's not asking me to marry him. This is just a bit of fun.

"I felt... indecently amazing."

Satisfied by my answer, he makes a gap between us and my towel drops, leaving me completely naked, exposed, vulnerable. As if to even things out, he pulls his shirt over his head, letting me admire his amazing body, his sleeve and shoulder tattoo. Wow. His pecs are much bigger than I thought under his baggy clothes. He is ripped and my face must be a picture because he chuckles.

His soft hands slide along the skin of my back, down my waist, pulling me against him. Being skin to skin, feeling his warm body, I want more and my hands find his nape pulling him down to me.

His eyes are really intimidating but I want to be a match to him and I sustain his gaze. His lips ghost mine as if to tease me, and I feel his breath fanning my mouth. It's as if he was making sure I really wanted this. How could I resist?

Unable to hold it anymore, I pull him forcefully to kiss me hungrily.

As we kiss, grasping my ass, he pulls me against his crotch, making me feel his member hardening and I am reminded of its size in my hand last night. I am so hungry for it.

Everything is heating up now and the impatience of doing each other is obvious. Our tongues meet and my fingers twine with his locks, close to his scalp that I grab onto, breathing heavily, while stepping towards my bed.

His legs hit the edge and he sits down, me dropping on my knees automatically.

Shuffling his shorts off, I realise he's not wearing any underwear. This man's confidence!

My amusement is quickly interrupted by the sight in front of me and without thinking, like a hungry woman that I am, I take him in my hands, stroking him, making him feel good instantaneously, his soft moans blessing my ears.

He strokes my head and I take him in my mouth while staring at him, pouting my lips.

"Oh god! You're so sexy. Keep looking at me."

I do as I'm told, as I lick him and suck his crown, occasionally tasting his precum from sliding my tongue along his slit.

"Ugh... mmh... mmh..." He moans, his chin lifting up with his eyes closed.