What went wrong!? - (Jakehoon)

⚠️Jakehoon oneshot.
⚠️Smut Warning!
⚠️2.2k words

.

Jake is a newbie witch. He wanted to be the most powerful and knowledgable witch so he decided to make the God's Saliva but......something or SOMEONE went wrong!

"Penguin's beak, giraffe's hoof, spider's eye, donkey's ears, scale of the crying mermaid and blood of the sea guardian." Jake said while making a potion. "Finally! I'll have the God's Saliva Potion! HA..HA..HA..HA." Jake laughed like a maniac. Little did he know... he followed the wrong recipe.

The potion was ready. Jake didn't even think twice he drank the potion in one go. He was so excited. But...several minutes have passed but still nothing happened.

"Huh? Why is nothing happening?" Jake was confused. He didn't know what to do. After a few minutes, his vision went black and he fell on the ground. Jake was SHINING while asleep...and it seems like something is forming. Particles from his mouth are coming out like crazy and it formed a...HUMAN!?

"Master? Master-r wake up." said the guy who was just formed. He shook Jake softly to wake him up. He was so delicate towards Jake.

"Uhh... my head...h-hurts." Jake woke up and was confused. He saw the guy kneeling beside him. "W-who! who are you!?" Jake was shocked at the sight of the handsome guy... he was so attractive. Even though he just met him...he wanna GOBBLE UP the handsome boy.

"I'm here to serve you master!" said the handsome boy while smiling with his teeth out.

"W-what do you mean?"

"You summoned me don't you remember? The potion you just drank is used to attract guardians like me." the handsome boy was confused.

Jake raised his eyebrows at what the boy said. "Wasn't it the God's Saliva?" He said with a confused face still raising his brows.

"Oh...yeah. The God's Saliva and the Milk of the Guardian have almost the same recipe but instead of putting the sea guardian's blood you should have put the angel's urine."

"W-what!?" Jake was dumbfounded. He followed the wrong recipe. Oh God knows how hard it was to get the scale of the crying mermaid, it only appears once every DECADE! Also the mermaid is quite picky as she only gives her scale to those handsome guys... well Jake didn't have a problem with it though.

"What do I do now!? Ahhh! This can't happen!" Jake was so furious at himself he was so...stup-, no just unknowledgable.

"That's fine master! You have me! Though I can't give you the power you want, I-I can give you my body, knowledge a-and love."

Jake's anger faded instantly after hearing the guardian's words. He smirked.

"So what's your name handsome guardian." Jake said as he sits on the boy's lap.

"I am Sung-Sunghoon is my name, master!" the guardian said while his face flushed a dark shade of red.

"Sunghoon, huh. What a beautiful name." Jake said while pinning Sunghoon on the floor. He slowly made his lips go to the handsome boy's lips. They kissed passionately. They started to use their tongues and went faster and faster. His hands went inside Sunghoon's clothes making its way up to his chest.

"Uhh...master...ahhh...are you sure you wanna do this?"

"Do I look like I don't?"

"Quite the opposite your face says it all." Sunghoon whispered to Jake's ears.

Jake removed his hands and stopped as his face flushed a very dark shade of red. He was flustered at the boy's sexy voice. He got up and went to the kitchen to drink some calming potion. But he wasn't paying attention to what he was drinking and ended up gulping a whole bottle of GOOD TIME POTION! Jake felt like something was wrong. He felt his body warming up and found himself craving for some milk. WHEN I SAY MILK I LITERALLY MEAN MILK NOT THAT KIND OF MILK🤥😑🙄.