I Love You Two - (HeeJayWon)

⚠️Heejaywon oneshot.
⚠️Smut warning!
⚠️5.8k words

Jungwon's POV~

I woke up and my head hurts like shit. It was already 6 am and I barely got enough sleep. But I need to prepare for school because I feel like there's something big that I'll miss, but then again I feel like that everyday.

Last night there was something weird that happened. I don't know what it was but I don't feel good about it. I don't know if it's just a dream or not. I went downstairs to shower but when I was on my way to the bathroom I heard the showers were on.

How can it be? I live alone. I'm pretty sure that I turned the shower off last night. I took a broom and proceeded to the bathroom. I opened the bathroom door slowly and I saw a shadow on the curtains. I tip-toed slowly and I swiped the curtains quickly.

"Ahhhh!" I yelled my stomach out.

I saw someone naked. And...it's...me?

"Who are you!?" I questioned the boy who was smiling widely.

"I am you." He said still smiling.

Creepy. I look like him but I don't smile like that it looks ugly. Oh. That's my face. Am I ugly!? Oh my god please stop that smile! You're ruining my face!

"Huh? What do you mean you are me?" I asked raising my left brow.

"You don't remember? Last night when you touched that cursed stone, you fell unconscious and that's when I came out. I am your dupe." He said while rubbing his back with a washcloth.

"And so? What are you doing here?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"I'm just here to make your life more exciting." He said as he winked.

"Exciting? How come?" I asked.

"Well you and your boyfriend might fall out of love so I'll help. I'll even give you a bonus." He said as he waved his eyes.

"I don't need your help, so can you just disappear?" I said as I rolled my eyes. "And please put some clothes on." I added.

"What do you mean? I am literally taking a bath in here and you want me to put clothes on? Besides you already have seen yourself naked, did you not?" He said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. But how come your dick's bigger." I asked with an annoyed face.

"Well. Don't worry I'll disappear once I'm done with my mission. So I'll attend your school for today and maybe I can finish it quickly and I'll disappear today too." He said as he washed the shampoo on his hair.

"Really you'll disappear today?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah. If I'm done with my personal mission. I'll get out of your life like nothing happened." He said as he turned the shower off and dried his hair.

I'm so cute and hot, aren't I? But what should I do? He might make a problem if I let him go to school. What will he do with Jay? I should tie him up and lock him in here. I tried to tackle him but I failed. He tied me up in a chair in the living room.

"Stay here my original self. Don't be stubborn." He said as he sighed.

He went upstairs and when he came back down he was already dressed in my uniform. He went to the kitchen and prepared a meal. He was quick it only took him 10 minutes to cook fried rice, eggs and bacon a typical breakfast. He served it in a plate and went in front of me.

"Here eat this because I won't be home till 3 pm." He said as he fed me.

I pouted but I ate the food he gave. I can't be stubborn right now if I don't eat this I'll starve to death when he comes home. When I finished the food he gave me water and he also left two glasses of water with a straw. I'm guessing he doesn't want me to get dehydrated when he leaves me. I'm tied up to a chair but I can still move my head to reach the water. I tried to breakfree from the ropes but I failed. He went out for a bit to buy something. It took him a while and I was wondering why was he doing this? I mean he's not bad but what's his goal? He came back with a plastic bag. He took out the contents and I saw a diaper?