Before Everything Else

Hey everyone! Sumiye Shirai back yet again with another reader-insert story! Now this one revolves around the Mo Dao Zu Shi world! So a disclaimer for everyone before we start. This is a story wherein there is former love WangXian, but ultimately the reader will either end up with Wei Wuxian, Lan Wangji, Jiang Cheng OR Jin Zixuan. Yes, I'm keeping Jin Zixuan alive for this one but you can let me know if you want to bring Lan XiChen into the fold. I am following the timeline of the Animation rather than the novel. My OC are my own, though their looks belong to their respective owners.

Also, I'm not Chinese so I won't be using much the strokes and formalities though there are exceptions such as using the prefix A-, though this is will not be applicable to yours as I would be using [Name]. A-[Name] sounds funny so I won't be doing that. It is up to your imagination whether you read your name with the prefix A.

Another is that there may be some inconsistencies with the timeline they are in. As far as I can recall, this was set during the XuanSheng era. There may be objects/things/others that may belong in a later era so I apologize. I am trying the best that I can to not offend the Chinese Culture so I apologize in advance so correct me if I write something offensive

Lastly, in this story, there would be a lot of scenes inspired from pop culture of which I am huge fans of so you watch out for those!

Without further ado, let's see how your presence changed the world of Mo Dao Zu Shi