0 - preview??

( play the song if you guys want, I really just love it. )

( no update, just fixing my grammatical errors and mistakes )

It was another miserable day for y/n, people ask why she is never happy despite being in a rich and happy family. 

The reason why y/n was never happy is because she lost her mother while giving birth to her brother, and her father would always say that she looks exactly like their mother. She hated what her father always said to her, y/n also hated her life so bad she wanted to end it. 

But as much as she hated her life, y/n wanted to at least see her youngest brother turn 10. And after that, she'll end her life as she planned, cutting her wrists before hanging herself on a tree.

But just before she jumps down from the tree, a man came and jumped to her, why? to cut the rope. she couldn't react, unsure what to do, more like she was afraid to move because the guy who tried to save her, was the famous ran haitani.

will he be able to change what life is in her point of view, or will he fail?

A/N

hello this is the first book I've ever made, and this chapter is published so you guys would understand her situation more.

also after a few chapters I'll make a ran pov when he saw you trying to kill urself

SLOW UPDATES!!! Unsure what to do here but yea

love lots