1 - farewell mother.

2nd pov??

tears were pooling on her eye's, making her sight blurry, but she couldn't care less. a kid who looked about ten years old was staring at a lifeless body, not just any lifeless body but her mother's lifeless  body.  her attention moved into the infant that was crying in their father's arm's, ' ah, she died giving birth to sho.. '   she couldn't control her tears anymore, she broke down along with her father. 

her father asked for someone to prepare a funeral after you two calmed down, and a few days after that her mother was finally getting buried 'farewell mother, I will miss you'

years have passed after her mother's passing, her little brother sho is now 5, meanwhile y/n was 15. her brother was very cheerful, just like their mother. it's a shame he never saw her in person, only through pictures, also her father started accidentally calling her by her mother's name. which made her think deeply, does she look like her mother for him to accidentally call her that?

sho was celebrating his eight birthday, so his friend's came to their house, her father was okay with it but to her she was secretly jealous because the mother's of the kid's are here. and her father had cried so much one night, calling her mother's name even though she was comforting him, that's when she started over thinking, her grades in school are fine, her bond with her brother was fine, she and her father are fine... right? but why, why does she have the urge to cut her wrist, her throat, her neck, her hair, everything she can cut. she thought everything was fine, but then her father called the a therapist, what for?.... her father had noticed the change in her personality and social energy( i'm not sure what are the actual symptoms of depression or anxiety, and also I'm sorry if you guys don't understand her situation rn.) turns out, she had depression and anxiety.

A/n

I'm sorry, I'm basically just writing whatever pop's into my mind. 

plus this is my first time writing stories so... short chapter again.