Chapter 5: Meeting Hope

I woke up after a long night of research. I realized I'm a powerful witch so if I put the hollow in me, then I can die and they will be safe.

I walk into the kitchen only to run into someone.

"Sorry" I look up and see it's Hope. My mouth drops open, she's more beautiful then I thought.

"Who are you?" She questions confused.

"I'm here to save you and your family." I say.

"And I'm doing it today, the hallow will be no more".

She looks even more confused but I can see in her eyes is hope.

(in hopes eyes is hope... that's a bit confusing)

I walk in and quickly set everything up Klaus walks in and questions me but I ignore him.

I see in the corner of my eye Hope talking with her father. As Vincent, Elijah, Davina, Kol, Freya, Keelin, Rebekah, and Marcel all gather around.

i close my eyes and start the spell.

(insert whatever spell you think would be good here)

i mumble and call the hollow out. After a few seconds she appears. i say the spell over and over.

i hear people yelling but i shut it out. My hair blows from the intense winds.

As i finish off the spell my vision goes black and i faint.

I woke up and winced. I ignore the pain and looked around I was in a bed there were clothes at the end of the bed so I got up and got a shower. I wrapped the towel around my body to dry it up. I drop the towel and quickly get dressed, I brushed out my hair then went back to bed passing out right away.