9

Currently in class streaming the album and writing so... heh :)

Anyways

Alexa play Winter Falls by straykids

Dude the way that simple scene of Felix passing by and Changbin like acting as if he was trying to say smth but couldn't makes me wamt to write a whole ass story called winter falls about them and try to turn that into some one shot idk 🤡

—————

He sighed in frustration at the snow that kept falling around him, his throat dry as he walked the streets to the center of the town and his eyes heavy, like he hadn't slept in ages. He cursed himself for having forgotten his water bottle at the dance studio, running to the caffe and sighing as the door bell rang, indicating the warm interior another client had arrived.

"Hyunjin, you're soaked, don't get sick, alright boy?"

The taller smiled ironically at the old owner, knowing he had to be nice.

"I'll make sure not to, might dodge the snow when I go home from here."

"Funny as usual. Your friends are in the back, next to the heaters."

He thanked the owner and took his jacket off, waving. At a few people from school that sat on their tables, drinking hot chocolate and chatting, and followed the darker corridor to the back of the caffe, which was a kind of study room with various tables and no limit time.

There was his group.

Chan was almost sleeping with his head on the table, Minho studied as expected and Changbin scrolled through his phone. He smiled a bit and slapped the table to get their attention, making Chan jump in surprise.

"Missed me?"

"Oh fuck off, I was sleeping.", The older whined, slapping his arm slightly and glaring at the new arrival.

"You should be studying. What are you doing?"

"Pause"

"He's been in pause for like an hour now, algebra isn't even real anymore to him."

Changbin threw an eraser at Minho, who keep studying, unbothered.

"He's the only one here with a future, I can tell you that."

"God has favorites.", Changbin commented, making Minho roll his eyes and throw his eraser back.

"And so does satan."

"Say that out loud, go ahead, I want to see you get hanged for witchcraft."

"You're ridiculous, Bin, you know that? We're not in 1600"

"Sure looks like it sometimes.", he scoffed. "Close minded bitches in this town. Did you know Anna got asked to move schools? That means she needs to leave the town, and her parents are okay with it.", the whole group grew silent all of a sudden. "All Because of a silly mistake."

"Seriously? Just because she got pregnant?"

"It's a sin before wedding.", Chan said, chuckling after. "Like half of the teenagers in this town haven't been at it yet."