II

ii.

Books
Hello again and today we're going to smile about how beautiful books are, bringing out emotions by just ink and paper. Hey and that's where you found me !! ,with other books in the library. And im really happy you picked my journal instead of all the cool things you could've chose. So smile because books.

This one's not too bad, he thinks. To whoever wrote this, which Louis is guessing is "H", he's glad too. He feels an upward tug towards his lip and when he thinks about it he's more happy that he made someone feel nice then the books, guess he's not useless after all. Although he must admit books have always been a huge part of his life. From modern literature to the classics, from fiction to teen fantasy and non fiction. He's always felt comfort between those pages. It's a hiding place, his favourite one. He adores the way someone's words can make you feel so much and nothing in a blink of an eye, in a turn of a page and in an end of a journey. It still amazes him how words, sentences and paragraphs of even nothingness can make him forget his own void just to live someone else's and that nothingness can feel like home if read right, if understood right. He loves that a sentence can mean so many things at once, and a not so properly finished ending gives him so much space to make his own imaginations and find comfort were it shouldn't belong, but it still does.