20

Everything we do as human beings becomes tiresome at times. Regardless of how much you enjoy doing it. We're in desperate need of a break. Take a break from it all. When we don't receive that time for ourselves, however, our feelings change to frustration. Everything in our environment serves as a trigger for us. Mind you, I'm talking about the tiniest of details. We just want to vanish from the world for a while till everything comes back to normal. Our bodies are simply taken over by exhaustion.

well, it's the same case with Taehyung. He is desperate for a break. He needs time for himself, away from everything. 

After the incident at the company the other day, Mr Wang wasn't happy at all. He lost a great Deal with Mr Byun. His company was one of the most reputed companies. He has to pay a huge amount to their company as compensation for breaking the contract as he couldn't just work with someone whose son is abusive towards his employees. That was just so disrespectful so, he cancelled the deal himself. He was annoyed at the fact about what happened the other day and the fact that he was taking it on his head employees and employees made it even worse. 

Taehyung's workload is increased. Their company had to gain back all the loss as soon as possible. He is going back home late for the past few days. He is having a hectic schedule every day. He just wants to go back home and plop himself down on the bed.

-

As usual, taehyung is late home again. he hung his jacket to its respective places. He trudged to the hall to meet with a little being who was indulged doing something on a paper with his crayons. He could only care less right now. He looked around to find jimin chopping the vegetables, probably making dinner. He just went to the couch and plopped himself heavily on it. 

The action caught the little one's attention. He smiled when he saw who it was. "taetae" He exclaimed loudly as he grabbed jimin's attention as well. " Finally home, huh!" Jimin muttered loud enough for taehyung to hear. "yes, Hyung." He said slouching down into the couch and closing his eyes.

 " freshen up. The food is almost ready to be served." Jimin stated as he tossed the vegetables on the pan. 

After a couple of minutes, taehyung peeled his eyes open and took his laptop again and started working again. He still had pending work. Later, felt someone trying to climb on him and settling themselves on his lap. He averted his gaze to meet with a happy jeongguk. " what are you doing, jeongguk? I'm busy right now." he croaked with an unusual tone but the younger was too happy to notice it. "taetae, lwook kookie mwade." jeongguk said being excited. 

"later kookie, Taetae is tired and he is working right now," Taehyung said closing his eyes in annoyance. "But kookie, mwade this for taetae." Jeongguk tried to persuade. "I'll look at it tomorrow, jeongguk. I'm really tired today." taehyung ignored him again and started typing again which made jeongguk pout. 

"Pwease" jeongguk pleaded again nudging elder's laptop. taehyung was not in the best mood to listen or in the right mind to think. He hissed in annoyance. " do you not understand when I say I'm tired and busy, huh? Cant, you understand that simple shit. Why should it always has to be about you! Can't, you understand when people are busy, Huh? or are you really desperate to get punished or to seek attention. Don't you have better work to do?" Taehyung snarled putting his laptop aside which made jeongguk flinch very hard. 

Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's wrist and pulled him back when the younger was quietly slipping off his lap. "What is the fifth rule, jeongguk?" He asked jeongguk who looked down. " I asked what is the fifth rule, Jeongguk?" the elder raising his voice a little louder.

 " Look at me when I'm talking to you," he ordered. Jeongguk lift his head up with tears trickling in his eyes, fear evident but taehyung's mind was too clouded to notice them. " Don't disturb tae tae when he is busy doing work." he muttered quietly looking back down again.