Epilogue

A few months later

  Ash and brook walked to there friends in the park hands intertwined with one another, the two approached them "hey guys" brook spoke up and ran up to them the large group (of couples and polyamorous replied or waved back in replied, they all chatted and hung out "so how's your Christmas break so far" (this is during close to Christmas time) "good" ash responded, brook huffed into his hands and said "it's fucking freezing" everyone chuckled and/or laughed at him "it's not funny" brook said "no it not funny, it fucking hilarious" phoenix responded, brook grumbled and sighed, next thing he knew ash wrapped an arm around him "better?" Ash asked brook hugged back "no I'm still cold hug tighter" brook replyed, ash chuckled and hugged tighter "better?" Ash asked and brook nodded "much better" everyone snickered, someone then threw a snowball at phoenix, it was robin "SNOWBALL FIGHT" robin shouted causing most of the group to get up and throw snowballs at one another brook and ash sat in from a discussion just watching there friends throwing snowballs at each other, ash chuckled "this year has been the best yet" he said, brook smiled "I agree" ash looked at brook and the two smiled and chuckled a little the two quickly kissed each other before ash stood them both up and pulled out his phone "smile" ash said before snapping a picture.

Man oh man I can't believe this story is over its come so far I'm happy you guys stayed with us for this long, please stay tuned for the new story "Soulmates" till then

CAT~CON OVER AND OUT