Chapter 5 | True intention

Asta and Zenon took Yami and Willam to a room of the castle after stepping out of the portal, they prepared the ritual for the tree of qliphoth. After preparing it, Asta went back into his room to take a rest before the dark triad starts the ritual. Asta immediately lie down on the bed and he fell asleep.

Asta found himself in a place which is all black, there's some bones, skulls and organs are on the floor and the floor is filled with blood. Suddenly a person appears from nowhere, the person exactly looks like him. But that did not scare him because he knew who is that.

"So how's your 'reunion' with your old comrades, my human side?" The other Asta smirked, showing his blood red eyes that are filled with exitement. "You knew the result don't you?" Asta sighed "I'm  still wondering why do we separate when I go to sleep?"

"I don't know too, it is probably because of our sub conscious was separated before we merged togther." The other him replied "So... are you ready for it?"

"Yeah, I am. I'm sick of all these things and pretending. I should tell Yami first before the others come and tries to kill me or stop me."  Asta said and the other him agreed. Asta's vision started to get blur, he knows that he is going to wake up soon.

Asta woke up and remembered his conversation with his demon side when he was asleep. 'I have to hurry to tell Yami and not letting the others suspect me. I have to let the vice captain of the black bulls know about the dark triad's plan.' He clenched his fist

***

When Yami regained his consciousness, he found himself in a dark place and stuck in a coffin shaped concrete. He saw William who is opposite him is unconscious, then he heard footsteps heading towards him.

"You've regained your consciousness." The voice said, Yami immediately recognize the voice and his look became serious. "What's your true intention, Asta?" Yami said in a hostile tone, it is loud enough to let those who are in the same room hear his question. Luckily, it is just Asta, Liebe and Lucifer are in the room.

"Shhh, I sneaked here just to explain something to you. I'll tell you my intentions and explain why I joined the dark triad." Asta says then he clears his throat "You probably know where I went after you all tried to attack me. I was in diamond kingdom learning my magic and my ability for the past few months. I also went out the border of the diamond kingdom to explore, then that was the time I met the dark triad. I was just at the strong magic region, they had an army to ambush the invaders. I fell into their trap unknowingly, I got kocked out by one of the soldiers and brought into the castle. When I came back to my senses, I found I was in a dungeon and got chained up too. The dark triad came into the cell I was in and started questioning me about you and captain of the golden dawn and about myself too, I wasn't planning to tell them but they threaten me by hurting those that are precious to me. I had no choice but to tell them about you and the captain of tbe golden dawn, they told me about the tree of qliphoth and told me to join them, they said I play a major role for this tree of qliphoth event just to open the gate. I am now playing along with their games, I'll stop the qliphoth event when I go into the underworld to kill the demon king and the other high ranking devils, I will make the event stop." Asta said with a look where lots of emotion mixed together.

"What about what you did in the capital? You killed all the nobles in the capital." Yami asks but there's still hostility in his tone.

"Oh, it is true that I wanted to get my revenge, it isn't the whole clover kingdom though. I wanted to clear out all those cocky nobles and I was planning to kill the useless fat ass king too. But now I am just gonna teach the king a lesson. I've killed too many people, my hands are covered with blood those I killed. At first I wanted to protect everyone from the nobles but they went too far and killed my family just to lure me out, after that time I started Walking On The Wrong Path.[a/n: gahahahaha]" He said as he remembers everytime he killed them. (Which anime reference? DarkHawkslash might know this reference) Regret is clearly written on his face but then he wiped it off when Zenon went into the room.

"Asta, are you ready for the ritual?" Zenon asks in a monotone "Yeah, how's Dante? Also what time are we gonna do the ritual? I want to go to a certain place before the ritual." Asta said while both of his devils kept quiet. "Dante is still unconscious and the ritual will start tomorrow morning. You can go to anywhere before the ritual starts." Zenon answered and he left the room.

"Ok, I have to go somewhere to meet up with the vice captain of the black bulls." Asta says as he open his grimoire and opened a portal

"So you know who is the vice captain of the black bulls." Yami said which made Asta stop for awhile, he nodded and he left.

The portal that Asta made, appears in the middle of nowhere. Asta walked out of the portal and went to a certain direction. After awhile, he reached at an abandoned house that has vines and trees growing inside and outside the house. He walked into the house without any hesitation, then he saw a hooded person is standing in the corner of the house like he is waiting for someone. Asta walked towards the person and took out a communication device from his pocket. "Here's the truth about me and some information about the tree of qliphoth. Just bring this to the captains and the other bulls." Asta said.

When he was explaining to Yami, he secretly uses a recorder that Nacht gave him just to tell the truth and the information to the magic knights captains and Asta's former teamates.

"I will do it, the information is important for us after all" the person said "Thank you, Nacht-san" Asta smiled "I'll go now, time is precious and you know it. Because you are running out of time too" Nacht said, what Nacht said made Asta gloomy again. Nacht just disappeared by going into the shadow before Asta could say something.

"Yeah, I know I'm running out of time. I'm still not sure how much humanity I have left." Asta says softly then he open a portal and walks into it, the portal other side of the portal is at where his room in spade kingdom castle.

A/N: Yay 2 chapters in 2 days, I suddenly have an idea for this chapter. It's 3am here, imma sleep. Good night.

*19/11/21- also why is this chapter has more reads than chapter 4?