Homer's Funeral/Making Amends With The Louds/15 Years Later

*A Week Later after the Defeat of Sideshow Bob and His Family, Everyone was wearing Black Dress Wear and At A Foggy Lake, Where Slowly floated, A Boat with Homer's Body under a Tarp*

Me "Narrating": *Grabbing Two Arrows and A Bow* May The Angels, Guide him through The Sea Of Peace, and Give him a chance to fly with freedom and know the Goodness of God, May we Sing His Name With Love and Firm Meaning, For All That Homer Has Survived and Done For Us, And Will Forever Remain In Our Hearts, Not The Brightest, But A Good Man In His Own Way. *I Hand the Bow and Arrow to Bart, As I Place a Hand on his shoulder* As We Forgive Him, For all the things he is Sorry for... he is at least in a better place now with his mother... But We will not forget him. A Man, A Boy on the Inside, A Game Changer, A Husband, A Survivor, A Father, and A Friend, Best and Loved.

*And with that Bart, Lights the tip of the Arrow on Fire and Draws the Arrow back and Launches it at the boat Hitting the front of the boat burning, Me, Mii, Lisa, Lincoln, Marge, Maggie, Ned, Rod, Todd, Mr. and Mrs. Lovejoy, Moe, Barney, Lenny, Carl, Smithers, And even Mr. Burns followed his lead Maggie had to carefully aim a Crossbow since she didn't have the strength to draw an arrow all the way back on a bow before, The Arrows on Fire Hitting Each part of the Boat, And Thanks to the Fire from the Arrows his Spirit is lifted up to heaven, Pans back to Bart who was still crying over burning the body*

Bart: I'm Sorry... Dad.

*Review to Mii who had his hands in his pockets with his head down, I gave him a pat on the back, Lisa was shedding tears a little bit too while in Lincoln's Arms, Mr. Burns was trying to hold it in, But i guess not, Smithers Hugged him, Moe was crying but shook it for a little while and nodded like "Thank you, For being my Friend Homer;" Carl, may not be enjoying himself since he's comforting Lenny and Barney, but it was for a reason; Mr and Mrs. Lovejoy Comforting Ned and His Kids, Then Back to Bart looking at the Boat now Burning in a Bigger flame*

Bart: I may not be the Son, You always wanted me to be... How could i have know you were still proud of the man i will become in the future? I... Where could you be, If you're not there.. You maybe Dumb and Careless... But I guess you did show me i was wrong at the right time... I Guess... Now... It's My turn.

*Bart Still in thought with his head lowered, then just 10 seconds after that, he looked up and forward with determination and bravery, as he turned to the others*

Bart: That Man... Was Our Homer... His body and face maybe gone, But as long as we remember him, his spirit will always be inside us, My Dad would want us to keep our heads up and not give up just because he died. It may be tough to get used to, but I'm going to choose to stick my head up even if the tears come to my face, I am Going to embrace the Conflict. Who is with me?

Marge: I Am.

Lisa: I Am.

Lincoln: She Is, Then I am as Well.

*Maggie giggled with her hand raised saying she is as well*

Barney: I am.

Moe: I Am too.

Ned: I Am Too, Bart.

Rod and todd: We are, Too.

Mrs. Lovejoy: I Am, too.

Mr. Lovejoy: Well Placed Speech, I Am, Too.

Smithers: I am too.

*Everyone then looks at Mr. Burns, Who was nervous, But shook it off with an exhausting sigh*

Mr. Burns: And So Am I.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*3 Hours Later after the Funeral, Lincoln went to see Lynn Jr and the rest in the Infirmary and The Lounge Beside it*