Narnia Au - Plance - Info.

I grew up loving Narnia as a child and well, I've re-watched the films while the workers turned our bathroom into a wet room for my mother and well, I thought it'd be nice to do an Au over it for Plance. I feel bad for skipping Plance out as I'm doing an Kidge and Shidge Nutcracker Au.

Anyway, since Lance is the only one with more than one sibling, I've had to change it up a little. 

So, I want to explain over everything I've changed and I will be basing this on The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian film making it more of an "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian" Au but I'll just keep the title as Narnia Au to keep it shortened. 

Moving on, the changes will be that Shiro, Keith, Matt and Pidge will be the four main royals of Narnia while Lance will be the Prince Caspian. I'm not making Shiro, Keith, Matt and Pidge related in blood but they'll be a family. 

I know in Narnia it says two sons of Adam and two daughters of Eve but I'm changing it to three sons of Adam and one daughter of Eve for this Au .. sorry. 

Matt and Pidge will still be siblings by blood while Shiro and Keith will both be orphans during the first film timeline. 

Colleen Holt dies during the bombing and Sam is fighting in the war somewhere leaving the children to be sent safely to the country side to escape the bombings. Keith and Shiro orphanage sends them both to the same place that the Holt children are being sent to since the master of the house, Professor Digory Kirke (Professor Iverson) accepted to take in four children. 

The cast being..

Peter: Takashi (Shiro) Shirogane 

Shiro would still have been given the sword and shield.

Susan: Matthew (Matt) Holt

Matt would be given a pudao as his weapon and would have a shield that stays hooked on his back so he can block strikes by spinning around.

(You'll find out why later and plus, I don't think Matt would be that good with an bow and arrow, I'm sure he'd run straight into battle, risking his life at the front lines with the rest)

 Edmund: Keith Kogane 

Keith would have twin Sai blades as his weapon and a small shield that's more like arm armour than an actually shield. 

Lucy: Katie (Pidge) Holt

Pidge would be given the cordial and dagger still but she'd also be give a couple of tiny throwing knifes with it as well. 

Professor Digory Kirke: Iverson

Mrs Macready: Sanda

Aslan: Voltron 

Mr. Tumnus: Miss Ryner 

Jadis the White Witch: Honerva 

After the four all stumble back out of the wardrobe, becoming the same aged children they were when they first entered. Iverson greets them and listens to them before telling the Holt's bad news. Sam Holt, their father, was killed in battle.