꒷꒦-Rules-ଓ‧₊˚

Before you proceed further, we require you to consent and agree to a few guidelines that are a must to join our Art Station^^

˚₊꒷┊Follow The Art Station Z-ArtStation permanently along with your founders JeonlCena and  lippe890

˚₊꒷┊Appliers Must be strictly 13+ as a community is a place of accountability. 

˚₊꒷┊We are a discord-based SFW Community so Discord is a must! If you do not possess Discord, you must be willing to download the app or create a web account to actively participate in our community.

˚₊꒷┊It's a must for you to add this book to your private and public reading lists as it helps you to be well informed about updates. 

˚₊꒷┊Give a nice and simple shoutout on your message board regardless of your follower count so people can get to know about us~

˚₊꒷┊Any kind of discrimination, fights, and disrespectful behavior, as well as unnecessary drama, is strictly forbidden in our establishment.

˚₊꒷┊Refrain yourself from using foul language, trash-talking, and any kind of hate including racism, homophobia, etc. within our Art Station.

˚₊꒷┊You must at least be a month old member before you can leave our Station and DO NOT just leave the main server without prior notice. There's a premade curriculum you must to follow in need to resign. If we aren't informed about your leave, we're going to blacklist the member regardless of how hard-working and useful they were before. 

˚₊꒷┊A nice, clean form is very much appreciated as well as tags! Make sure to tag at least 6+ users. any count below that won't be accepted.  Password will be your Bias Wrecker ! 

˚₊꒷┊You're allowed to choose up to a maximum of 3 roles!

Any queries or doubts----?