Welcome to the Playground

Y/N and Vander walked around the fiery streets. After an attack from Piltover, this part of Zaun had been left in critical damage. Y/N kept quiet. He knew this was serious because Vander was wearing his metal gauntlets which were stained in blood from over the past years. Oh, did I mention a year had past since Vander had saved Y/N. And for that, he was eternally grateful. Suddenly, Vander rushed off and began pummelling an Enforcer who seemed to be attacking a Zaunian. Y/N stood by the sidelines and watched. His bright e/c eyes shined through the fiery red mist. From out of his peripheral, he saw an Enforcer attempting to sneak up on Vander and take him by surprise. Y/N crouched down low and snuck behind him. Just as he was about to hit Vander over the head with a hammer, Y/N bit into his legs and dragged him into the fiery mist where his teeth shredded through the armour and ripped his skin and parts of flesh off. Y/N licked the blood away from the side of his mouth and went up to Vander who had currently finished turning the man into minced meat. He ruffled his hair and Y/N grinned happily. Then, he saw 2 people standing about 20 meters away from the two of them. One, judging by size, 8 years old and the other about 12, both female. Vander followed his gaze and looked over at the two of them. The blue haired smaller one hid behind the red haired older one as they both approached. Vander looked down at the two of them with caring eyes and they both came slightly closer but only by half a centimetre. The red haired one looked around and saw a purple haired woman lying lifeless on the ground.

Y/N: Probably her mother

Y/N thought to himself. The two girls collapsed and began sobbing waterfalls. They both hugged each other for comfort. Vander looked down at them pitifully. He glanced at both his gauntlets and dropped them both to the ground. He picked up the two girls and carried them over the bridge that connected Piltover and Zaun. With one hand, Y/N held onto Vander's arm, and with the other he held a metal chest plate which he was chewing on. The 2 males looked back to see a Piltover enforcer looking directly at them before turning away to leave the battlefield.

Skip 4 years ahead and we see Y/N, Vi (the pink haired girl), Powder (the blue haired girl), Mylo a skinny and ruffled hair boy and Claggor who was a raver hefty boy with goggles that sat upon his eyes constantly. They were all climbing up a building. The sun was shining and the air was full of noise.

Vi: We're almost there.

Mylo: Agh man.

Vi reached the top of the building first, followed by Powder, Y/N, Mylo then Claggor.

Vi: Hey Powder. Come take a look.

Vi and Powder stood side by side looking iver Piltover. It was unlike Zaun where everyone was hungry and you had to fight to get your way. In Piltover, it was all modern with rules and laws.

Vi: Nice getting above it all huh?

Y/N looked over the city while standing next to Powder. He was nibbling on a brick that had became loose while he was climbing up the building.

Y/N: So ... much ... food.

He was referring to all the bricks. Suddenly, a flying aircraft flew over the tops of them. It looked alot like a blimp.

Powder: One day, I'm gonna ride in one of those things.

Y/N: One day, I'm gonna take a bite out of that turbine it has.

Mylo: And one day, I'm going to shoot one of them down.

Mylo makes a finger gun towards the blimp and Vi brushes it away as she passes infront of them.

Claggor: Vi are you sure about this? Look if we get caught-

Vi: We're not going to get caught. We'll be in and out before anyone notices.