Diwali 😌

𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛. :( 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎.

Ria_Pranbir
TejRan-Galaxy
bhavna101
Mystery_id2 
sidnaaz848
They all have books out on Tejran!! And it's amazing. Some are os and the others are books.

Lets show our support. I just feel like ALL the writers deserve to get noticed. I feel like everyone finds the time out of their day to just post, they do there best. So if we could support them it would be great.

Hah, tagging them was unexpected but when I saw there stories I thought they were amazing.

Because of revising and all I haven't been able to watch BB. :( anything about Tejran on it?

okay now let's get into the story.
———————————————————————
Music started to play and all of the couples started to dance teja was dancing alone when Karan came upto her. He extended his hand forward she raised her eyebrows confused.

Karan: will you dance with me?

A smiled appeared on tejas face, she placed her soft hands in his. It fit perfectly. 😏 Umar and Rajiv started clapping. As she placed her hands in his he pulled her towards him. She gasped, her heart started racing. She got a little shy from there closeness.

They both swayed to the beat, he twirled her around a couple of times.

Teja: why are you so awkward?

Karan: I'm just shy...

Teja gets her index and her thumb and placed them on his cheeks she squeezes his two cheeks together which made Karan look funny. She started laughing while Karan winced in pain. (I forgot what you call it. Sorry, I had to describe it like that)

Teja: why are you shy? I should be shy!

She says punching his shoulder. He should be her hitting bag at this point. All she does is
punchs him here punches him there.

Karan: main koi punching bag ho?

Teja: haan mere punching bag, sirf mere.

She placed her head on his shoulder and wraps her arms around his torso. They sway to the beat and eventually get tired. Teja stood there and Karan came and hugged her from behind he rocked sideways. She loved when he hugged. There morning hugs night hugs, it was all so cute.

Flashback to today morning.

The song went out and Karan was whining like a little kid.

Karan: nahi, main bistar se bahar nahin niklunga jab tak tum mujhe gale nahi lag aate

Teja: kaise zidd hain ye? Get out.

Karan pouts, couldn't she understand Hindi?

Karan: Nahi. Nahi.Nahi.