Ignoring him

It was 8 am, teja and the rest we're dancing. However the currently lazy kundra was sleeping. Teja was going to go wake him up but before she could go Nishant pulled her back.

Nishant : oiii kya karne ja rahe thi?

Teja: what do you mean?

Nishant: aaj usse ignore kar mujhe dekh na hain voh kis haad tak ja sakata hain.

Teja: par

Nishant: par var kuch nahi. Let's go.

Teja sighed before following Nishant. Karan was acting to sleep, he wanted teja to come. But when he saw her leaving he frowned.

Usually in the morning she would give him a hug. But today she just walked away!

Karan: kya yaar!!! Ugh mujhe hug chahiye.
He winned. He walked towards teja who was talking to Umar and Nishant.

Karan: tapaswani...

He complained. Teja sealed her lips together trying her best not to smile, she carried on speaking to Umar and Nishant. Nishant seeing this smiled, he wanted to know what extent
Karan will go just for teja to talk to him.

Karan: hello. Main tumse baat-

Before he could carry on teja cut him off. Karans frown grew, he crossed his hands. Right
now he looked like a little kid.

Karan: main ne kuch galat kiya?

Karan starts overthinking did he do something? Why wasn't she talking to him.
Umar, her and Nishant walked off. Leaving a upset yet confused Karan behind.

Karan: sab kuch theek to tha.

Shamita: Karan come her quickly please.

Karan went but he was still unsure why she was ignoring him. He hated these type of games. He finished speaking to shamita and went towards teja who was sitting on the counter and talking to Jay and Rajiv.

Karan: mujhe ignore kar raho kya?

Teja ignored him and carried on speaking. This was now getting annoying, Karan hugged her but she didn't hug him back.

Karan: tejaaaaaaaa

He whined she still ignored him, she wanted to hug him tightly and tell him it was a dare but couldn't.

Karan let go which made teja frown but she quickly smiled so she doesn't get caught. 😉
Karan angrily goes away from there she didn't even hug him. Hug him? She didn't even look at him. And today he looked handsome!!!

Karan went out to see teja sitting by herself he goes at sits beside her and starts playing with hair her, which was open.

Karan: mujhe se baat karo nah. Naraz ho?

She didn't respond, he took her soft hands in his warm hands.

Karan: agar mainne kuchh galat kiya fir mujhe maaf kar do lekin. Please mujhse baat karo.

Teja saw this in awe but showed no emotion. After all she's an actress. 😏

Karan: teja...

Nishant called teja and she left silently.

Nishant: YOU ARE DOING AMAZING!!

Teja: shhhh, I feel bad.

Nishant: it's just a bit of time left.

Teja sighed and nodded.

It was 5:30

Karan went to teja and sat next to her. He did everything for her attention but not once did she look at him Karan had enough of it. He stormed off.

Okay if she's gonna ignore him he will also ignore her. If she can play this game he can too.
He goes back outside were everyone was present. They all were talking about their own lives, this time he decided to sit next to Nishant.

Teja noticed everything. Seeing this she frowned, did he give up that easily??

Pratik: aap dono ki beech kya ho gaya?

Teja: matlab?

Karan didn't even respond he was so into the conversation he was having with Rajiv.

It was night, usually they fed each other. Or ate food on the same plate. But today they both had to eat by themselves. Karan wanted teja to speak to him, to feed him. Teja wanted the same but they both stayed silent.

Once they finished eating Teja went bed but Karan carried on talking.

Shortly after teja went Karan went he lays beside her, and faces the other way so she sees his back.

She didn't want to sleep like this at all , she wanted to hug him a goodnight. Karan acted like he was asleep when teja saw this she kissed his forehead. Which made Karan slightly smile but she didn't notice. Since she was to busy admiring his features. (She sat up just to look at his face, what you call effort.)

She caressed his hair and he slowly opened his eyes she removed her hands quickly. She turned around blushing and acting like nothing happened.

She looked like a tomato. He ignored it and turned around. She slowly got the courage and faced him.

When she turned around she saw him looking at the other side. An instant frown grew on her face, she couldn't do it anymore she wanted her hug.

She slowly wrapped her soft hands around him. He didn't react.

Teja: sorry.

She whispered softly repeatedly.

Teja: sunny kuch bol na.

She turned him around with her strength. She kissed his forehead. He felt the touch and just wanted to pull her in his arms but he controlled SOMEHOW.

Teja: main kabhi bhi tumhe ignore nahi karunge lekin please udaas mat ho. mujhse baat karo main tumhare avaz sunana chahta hoon properly, not you complaining. I want to hear you normally.

Karan: haan par tumne to mere ek he nahi sune. To main kyu sunu?

He said annoyed at what she did today. She gave him a pout and kissed his cheek.

Teja: Nishant dared me to... but from now on I'll never ever ignore you. Pleaseeee.

He gave up and hugged her tightly.

Karan: don't ever do that I thought I did something wrong.

He kisses her forehead.
———————————————————————
𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚜?? 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎.

𝙸𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎, 𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚒𝚖 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎.

𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝. 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚢𝚊 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟷𝟶𝚔 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎.
𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞!

𝙱𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎! ♥︎シ♡︎
———————————————————————