the lake

I woke up and Nick was already up and my eyes opened "oh good you're up" he smiled "I guess?" I said getting up and getting changed into photo above , (he left btw) and I walked out to the mess hall as I walked in I saw nick and Kurt and nick waved shyly to me and walked over "you look nice!" He said looking at me "thanks!" I smiled that's when ziggy waved me over "oh looks like I gotta go bye" I left awkwardly but he followed me to ziggy I sat down with her and nick sat down next to me "oh so you're Following me now?" I said jokingly "no I swear I just-" he said panicking "chill I'm just messing with you" I said laughing he sighed and smiled " hey do you wanna maybe go to the lake?" He asked me "okay fine" I said "oh can I come?!" Ziggy asked "fine" nick rolled his eyes "oooo why so mad does Nicky have a crush" she teased him "shut up" he scoffed  and rolled his eyes "let's go" he grabbed my hand ziggy following behind. We got there and there were a bunch of campers swimming and of course a life guard but we didn't care "I came prepared" I said and smiled and took off my shirt and shorts with my bathing suit underneath Nick took off his shirt and ziggy just went in her clothes, Nick dived in first and then ziggy "aren't you going to come in?" Nick smiled confused "I'm just a little nervous that's all" I chuckled nervously "here I'll help you, grab my hand" he extended his hand for me to grab it so i did and I soon regretted it because he pulled me in i screeched I lifted my head above the water "NICK!" I yelled and I went to him and put my legs around his waist because I was so scared "look it's not that bad now is it?" He laughed slightly "no it's not" I said ashamed "it's getting cold and late I'm gonna go back now" Ziggy said getting out and grabbing a towel "okay see ya" me and nick waved "looks like it's just us" he said looking around and nobody was in sight "yea it does" I smiled looking at him shyly "soooo about getting to know each other where are you from?" He asked with a bright confident smile "New York" I said tucking my lips in "wow what made you move here" he asked confused "my dads job" I said "oh cool" he said "why do people hate you so much?" I asked Nick "well it's because I'm king of Sunnyvale future police Chief nick goode" nick said sarcastically "why do they care" I asked "because were rivals" nick said looking sad "well I don't care what you are" I smiled at him and shrugged my shoulders "really?" He asked "really" I nodded my head he looked me straight in the eyes for a minute and leaned in to kiss me and I kissed back. We were making out for about 5 minutes when we heard something in the woods we pulled away and gasped "let's go" nick said and we got out nick grabbed my hand and we ran back to camp when we got back we saw the camp flag on fire "holy shit" I said in disbelief Nick looked like he was used to this stuff happening. We looked over and saw Kurt with ziggy so she wouldn't run "let me guess she did this?" Nick asked kurt "yep and this little bitch tried to get away luckily I came at the right time" he smiled in ziggy's face that's when Cindy and tommy started running over "Ziggy what the heck happened!?" Cindy said annoyed "I can answer for her,she set the flag on fire" Kurt said with flared nostrils "Ziggy!" Cindy said disappointed but also like she knew she would do it. me and nick just left the situation to Kurt and went back to our cabin we walked in and got ready for bed "goodnight y/n" nick said goofily "goodnight Nicky" and we went to bed.

A/N

Hiiiiiiiii remember to vote and comment if you're enjoying this story!:) also leave suggestions if you have any I will take any!!!!!!