Oops..|Mint Choco Cookie

summary: Mint and Rockstar are watching something and mint needs to piss yeahhhhhh

shower scene but nothing sexual, wetting, comfort 

It was another bright day in Custard Kingdom (yes it was named after Custard Cookie III): the birds at the Tree of Wishes were chirping, Herb cookie was out watering the town's flowerbeds and everyone seemed happy! Mint Choco Cookie and his boyfriend, Rockstar Cookie, were happy too- well, they seemed happy. 

The minty cookie shifted in discomfort and sat on their heel for a few seconds. He definitely needed to piss, considering all of the drinks that he had beforehand at Sparkling's bar. 

"Rockstar, can you get off of me for a second? I-"

Rockstar shook his head in a joking manner, "Awwww whyyyy? I want more hugs! You don't wanna give your boyfriend hugs?" 

"Of course I do! I just-" Mint took a deep breath and stayed sat down; not able to say no to Rockstar. He would just have to deal with the nagging feeling for a bit longer anyways, right? 

Possibly 40 minutes had passed? No one was really paying attention as Rockstar was busy watching the show while Mint was busy with trying not to wet himself. The earlier oblivious cookie was now looking at his boyfriend, noticing him pressing his legs together or squirming around every so often. 

"You alright Minty? You're a little more fidgety than usual."

The minty flavoured cookie, startled by Rockstar, quickly replied with a shaky nod. 

"If you say so!" he shrugged and looked back at the TV. Mint took a deep breath and rubbed his thighs together, trying to die down the urge to pee. He knew he shouldn't have 

"You're not okay, are you?"

After a few seconds, the helpless cookie shook his head, hands between his thighs and letting out a whimper.