CHAPTER 6; THE TUTORIAL PT. 1

Aika looked around him, blinded by the startling white light. He had pressed the yes button, and a white light had shot out, blinding him as he was taken here. As his vision returned, he looked around him. He was in a padded white room, around 40 meters by 40 meters in size. It was easily 40 feet tall, stunning him at the size.

He looked up, and saw the dokkaebi was floating in the center, about ten feet off the ground. "Hey there, Incarnation Ignis! As you have been summoned to the tutorial room, I will now explain all of your abilities to you. If you have any questions, please ask me in order to learn more. I will only answer your questions regarding the system though."

Aika called up his status window.

{Status Window}

{Strength; 3}

{Charisma; 8}

{Agility; 5}
{Mana; 6}
{Luck; 4}

{Available points; 5}

{Coins; 200}

{Stigma; Elemental summoner Lv. 2}

{Skills;Fire resistance Lv. 3; Blacksmithing Lv. 5; Puncture Resist Lv. 1; Hero Confidence Lv. 2; Automaton Creation Lv. 4; Forge Summon Lv. 1; Enchant Lv. 1; }

It looked like his Stigma, or quirk, had leveled up, so that was good. He also had some new skills it looked like. Still, he was confused on the exact details of his power. "Hey, can you tell me more about my 'Stigma' or whatever?" He asked, looking up at the dokkaebi. "Of course! Your Stigma, Elemental Summoner, allows you to summon elements that you know of from other dimensions and bring them here. You are unable to actually create the metals, and so you summon them from somewhere else. This is why you may gain items in different shapes and sizes, depending on how hard you focus. At the moment, you are only able to control what item you are summoning.

Once you level up enough, then you will be given the ability to control what shape you are summoning it in, or you can summon from a specific target. You will also eventually be able to create the material from your body in order to give it a more defined shape, but it will be summoned as a liquid." The Dokkaebi said, only pausing twice in his explanation for breath.

"Ok, so my Stigma will get stronger as time goes on. That is interesting. Can you also tell me how to activate my blacksmithing skill?" Aika asked the true reason he had come here. "Yes. Your skill Blacksmith activates when you are located inside of a forge. You will gain a speed boost, along with a higher quality of what you make. You can also create vessels to hold spirits, which can give items affinities." "Ohh." Aika frowned. If he needed a forge in order to activate his skill, then he would need to find one, or make one.

"If you use your forge summoning skill, then you can create a gateway to your forge. You can use coins to purchase items for your forge, which will cause the skill to level up and become larger. Please attempt to activate the forge summon skill now." Aika looked up, surprised. He had forgotten about the forge summon skill, but it seemed pretty handy. He stuck his hand out and said, "Summon Forge."

Instantly, a crackling white portal appeared in front of him, leaving him stunned. He tentatively poked it with his hand, watching it soundlessly disappear as he pushed it through. It felt almost like an underwater sheet, malleable; yet still firm. He pulled his hand out and took a deep breath. He slowly walked into the portal, pushing his way through the membrane like substance.