Chapter 27

"dare night"

Andrew's POV

Andrew's POV

I entered my locker combination and opened it up to be met with an envelope falling out of my locker. I picked it up and saw that my name was written on the paper. Like any other person would I opened it. "Dare night?" I muttered in a confused tone.

"Hey, Andrew did you get one too?" I heard a voice making me look back to see the newlyweds with envelopes in their hands too and Lucas with the same thing. I waved the paper around to answer the question before looking down the hall to see Brooke and Peyton with what I'm guessing is the same thing we all got. Before we could even say something else we saw Felix smirking at all of our faces and kept walking down the hall.

An unimpressed glare came over my face. This is not going to be good.

~

Later in the evening, we all found ourselves in the cafe listening to Felix explaining the rules which basically included us taking these phones he provided us and taking pictures to prove we did the dare.

"It's all about having fun, testing your limits. Every once in a while you gotta wake yourself up." Felix tries to persuade everyone.

"You wanna do it, Nate?" Tim asks his best friend. "All anybody does in this town is brood and pout, get married."

Haley chuckled before placing her card on the table. "I'll play."

"Yeah what the hell. I'm up for something daring." Peyton says as she put her envelope too. Nathan tossing his after the two.

"Who else is in?" Felix asked. Mouth, Fergie, and Skills all tossed their envelopes on top of the others. Tim followed them but instead, of his card being typed it was handwritten. Which gained laughs from everyone at the table.

"Come on, I wanna play. I didn't get invited." Tim complained.

Right when Felix started talking, I felt my phone buzz which made me pull it out from my pocket and move farther from the group. I saw the text message from my father that read. 'Where are you? Come home now!'  I furrowed my brows and let out a sigh.

Since when has he started to care about my whereabouts?

"Andrew?" a voice I know all too well pulls me out of my thoughts. I turn my attention to the group who were all looking at me like they were waiting for something and Brooke who had a concerned expression on her face.

"What do you say up for the challenge?" Felix said not having to look at his face to hear his smirk.

I looked down at my phone before putting it back in my pocket. "I'm in." tossing my envelope in the middle of the table with the rest.

"Are you okay?" Brooke asked as she got closer to stand next to me. I looked at her and just nodded with a smile. "Andrew-"

"Okay, the teams are set!" Felix said as he placed a key on Lucas's envelope.