You sure your okay?

A/n: You can skip the underlined words in this chapter, they are just things that I am pointing out to you because I'm not doctor and in this chapter, somewhere it talks about Asthma. So you can skip it if you'd like! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

When Venti woke up, he only say Windy at the end of his bed. He worriedly got put of bed and downstairs quickly to see if you were alright. You were laying on the floor, coughing a bunch. You suddenly coughed really loudly that Windy woke up from it as well. Windy came flying downstairs quickly. Windy then flew over to you and Venti. Windy saw your condition and flew over to your cheek and hugged it with it's body. You were non-stop coughing and Venti was panicking. He didn't know what to do. He wasn't a medic. All he could do is rush out of the house and find someone who could help save y/n, or at least make her stop coughing. Venti ran out of the house and began to search for someone who could help save Y/n from her suffering. Unfortunately, he couldn't find anyone in Mondstat to help y/n so he ran as fast as he could to Liyue to find one of their paramedics. Venti succeeded in doing so and quickly exclaimed what happened and why he's in a hurry and needs one immediately. The paramedic understood and followed Venti as quickly as they could to get to his house.

When Venti finally arrived at his house with the paramedic, you were now sleeping on the floor, still coughing here and there whole Windy will still on your cheek, trying to ease or at least cancel out the pain you were feeling. The paramedic sat on the floor, examining your body, and look for any noticable causes to your suffering. She could not find anything. She would have to take x-rays or check underneath your clothing, but she couldn't do that right now as a male was in the same room with her. Venti stood there, frozen, still panicking. The paramedic stood up, and walked over to Venti. "I'm going to have to Inspect her without clothing, so I need you and that creature to leave please." The paramedic told Venti. He nodded and grabbed Windy and went upstairs. They both waited inside Venti's room with the door closed.

After the doctor inspected you, she told Venti and Windy that they could come out if the want to. The both did and Windy went back to hugging your cheek to ease your pain. Venti ran over to you picking you up, and cradling you in his arms. He then looked at the nurse for any news. "Unfortunately, I do not know the cause of what's happening to her right now, but I do know that she may be suffering from cough varient asthma, which is asthma that is triggered by exercise." The doctor told Venti.

(Not 100% about what triggers Cough variant Asthma, but I know out there, there's an asthma that is triggered by exercise. If you want a fun fact though there are 3 types of Asthma, Cough Variant Asthma, Nonallergic Asthma, and Allergic Asthma. Your welcome.)

Venti nodded his head and thanks the Doctor, he than grabbed out some Mora and paid the doctor for the help that she has given Venti. The doctor then left his house and made her way back to Liyue, where more of her patients were waiting for her. Venti picked up Y/n Bridal style and walked upstairs and laid her down in the bed that they now decided to share with each other. Windy let go of her cheek as Venti was carrying her upstairs as to not mess up anything else. After Venti out Y/n back onto the bed, Windy came over and hugged her cheek again, easing her pain yet again. Venti smile at Windy as he now realized what the small creature was doing. Venti then sat next to Y/n laying on the bed and started to pet her head softly.

It's been 2 days and Venti can still hear the wheezing of Y/n. Y/n hasn't woken up since either. So Venti has been doing the job of earning money, and forcing Y/n to eat. Let's not question how he does it though. Windy's powers have started to lower down, as she kept getting better. Venti was still worried for the sick girl, so he rarely did a lot of performances, just to keep an eye on Y/n. On the night of day 2, Venti leaned over and kissed Y/n softly, making sure not to wake her up. Venti then laid in bed and slept the night away, now praying that y/n got better. Unfortunately, any of the gods nearby could not heal the poor girl, not even Mondstat's God who was currently trying to ease Y/n's pain and suffering.

Another 2 days have passed by, with Venti doing the same routine. He didn't mind doing this routine as it were to help Y/n get better. Though it did not help Venti's mental state. He was slowly loosing his happiness without the joy of his life being conscious to make him happy. Venti was now growing into a state of depression. Another day passed with Y/n still sleeping. It's almost been a week and Venti's state has gotten even more worse. Venti kept praying, wishing, hoping that Y/n would wake up soon for her sake, and his. For their future as well. Venti didn't want to loose his only human formed friend yet, he didn't wanna loose the love of his life yet, he didn't want to loose Y/n, he didn't want to loose his soulmate either.

As 2 more days passed, Venti noticed Y/n's breathing has gotten better, that she had started to move her hands, legs, and even head. She would now shift in her sleep which made Venti extremely happy. Venti was now focused on keeping Y/n healthier. Venti did his best to keep Y/n safe. So that's exactly what Venti was doing. Y/n started to groan out as 3 more days passed, though she has not opened her eyes yet. "Y/n, please wake up earlier for the love of my life." Venti whispered in his sleep. Y/n's eyes opened up slowly, she noticed Venti hugging her. She did her best to smile. Not ignoring what Venti said earlier, she whispered out "I did exactly what you wanted, Venti. I woke up for your love." and then Y/n went back to sleep.