Cecilia's and Star Gazing

A couple days after Y/n woke up, Venti invited to take her to stormberrer point, to enjoy the view. As he carried you out to the mountain, Venti ran all the way to the edge, before setting you down next to him. Both of your legs dangled freely from the ledge, no worries in your mind whatsoever. Windy was currently sitting on your shoulder. "Hey Venti?" you asked Venti who was staring off into nothing. "Hmm?" he responded. "Is windy a boy or a girl?" you asked Venti. Venti was in a thought process before he responded to you. "I think Windy is a boy, but we can always ask it." Venti replied to you after his short thinking moment. You nodded your head in agreement, as you planned to ask Windy what it's gender was in the future.

"Do you wanna pick some flowers with me, y/n?" Venti asked you after a while of staring out into the sky. "Of course I'd love to." You told Venti. Venti smiled as he jumped up and held out a hand to you. You took his hand and got up from your seated position. "What kind of flowers are we looking for?" You asked Venti. "How about Cecilia's?" Venti asked you. "What's that look like?" You asked Venti. You didn't go outside to search for flowers much as you only knew what Small Lamp Grass and Snapdragons looked like. "They are like the only white-ish flowers in Mondstat. Let's go search for some right now!" Venti joyfully said out to you. You nodded your head and followed Venti's lead, as you had no idea where cecilia's would be. You looked around the open field, searching for any sort of unfamiliar flowers insight.

"Is that it over there?" You asked out to Venti, who was hidden behind a tree. Venti walked over to you to see where you were pointing at. He looked even closer and ran to the flower, forgetting about your condition. You walked slowly over to the flower and Venti smiles at you, plucking the flower out of the ground. "This is a Cecelia, Y/n. Isn't it pretty?" Venti asked you as he shoved the recently plucked flower into your face. You took a good look at the flower before agreeing with Venti that the flower was indeed, pretty. "Oh yeah, I'm also sorry y/n, I forgot about your condition before I ran over to the flower. So Im really sorry for leaving you behind like that for a little." Venti told you as he stood up from his crouching position. You smiled at him, reassuring that it was okay. You then walked closer to Venti, hugging the bard. Venti froze up before adjusting to the hug, he slowly put his two arms around your torso, hugging you back. Windy was still sound asleep on your shoulder, so you were glad that Windy was getting rest, after all, the creature eased your pain for more than a week. You thought it was right that Windy should be sleeping. Your thought process during the hug was, next time you and Venti go on an adventure, your definitely taking Windy with you, even if it is tired it can always sleep on yours or Venti's shoulder.

You and Venti hugged like that for a little longer, still wanting to be in the arms of the other. You two finally let go of the hug, both looking at each other's eyes awkwardly for a couple of seconds before breaking the awkwardness. "Y/n, we should start gaze!" Venti exclaimed to you as he pointed to the stars in the sky. You both hadn't realized it has gotten dark until you and Venti stopped hugging. The nighttime sky looked beautiful, so pretty and peaceful. You agreed with Venti by nodding your head and sat down on the green grass. Venti sat down next to you. You gently picked up Windy and put the small creature on your stomach to rest on. You then laid back slowly, putting one of your arms behind your head to use as a rest. Venti laid back with you, doing the sales action with his arm. You both stared into the deep blue sky, enjoy how peaceful the night was. It was enjoyable when you were Venti. You turned your head to look at Venti, he looked awfully peaceful for once in his life. The deep blue shade that appears on his face reminds you of his Navy blue hair, tied into two braids. You smiled at the boy, still looking at him. Venti turned his head to face you, he noticed you were staring not too long ago.

"Oh, sorry I was staring." You apologized to Venti. He only chuckled as he looked at you. "I don't mind it, is probably stare at you as well." Venti told you absentmindedly. Venti's face then had a pink hue on it, though it was barely noticable as the sky's shade covered the color. Venti turned away from you quickly, not realizing what he had just said to you without thinking. You only giggled at his action, as you found the action to be cute.

You don't know how, but somehow Windy did not wake up from all the laughter and sounds that were exploding around him, but also from your giggling, it made your stomach move quite a bit. You pain not attention to it though, as long as Windy was getting it's rest, than you were happy. You enjoyed this special moment as the peaceful dark blue sky was an added memory to your memories. You never wanted to end this moment with Venti, staring at the stars in the sky, twinkling brightly in the dark sea, looking at the same things as Venti was, it was surely a moment you enjoyed. You were also hoping that Venti was enjoying this moment, you couldn't see his face currently because his back was still faced towards you, but you did hope that he never wanted this moment to end, to share the same feelings with you currently. You mind went blank as your eyes closed. You fell asleep right there, on the grass, next to an awake Venti. Venti turned over as he saw you sleeping. He smiled to himself before getting up, grabbing Windy gently, he place Windy on his shoulder. He then crouched down to kiss your cheek, then carried you bridal style back to the house. After entering through the Mondstat front gates, the streets were empty, no one was out at this time as they were all probably sleeping inside their houses. Venti smiled at this thought as he walked over to his house. Closing the door behind him slowly so that he didn't wake up the old couple next door, and so that he didn't wake you up either. Venti then took his time to walk up the stairs. He entered his room and placed your body onto the bed, setting Windy at the end of the bed. Venti then walked to the other side of the bed, taking off his beret and cape, setting them aside, he laid in the bed as well, the night time sky taking his consciousness away slowly.