Love

/an: this is a pun. please let someone besides me get it. also im trippin rn im sick/

/an2: bro what i dont remember writing this i think i was really trippin, maybe this was after the paint incident-/

It was a brisk morning, as I walked among the woods. Doing my daily rounds of licking tree bark and snorting aspen dust, I noticed something interesting.

There was an arrow on the ground.

I walked up to this arrow to introduce myself.

"H-hey," My face slightly flushes red as I get a good look at the arrow. The fletching is made of feathers dyed red. They are cut sharply, in a rhomboidal manner. The nock on the end is a neat plastic portion, colored in the same distinct lime green as the arrows shaft. The head of the arrow is a pure silver color, shining and bold, barbed and sharp. "What's your name?"

"My name? Its A."

My face flushes even redder. A... "Oh, my what a lovely name."

"Why, thank you."

That was how we met. A simple strange encounter, but this soon turned into regular visits. We spent hours talking to each other. Until, eventually, A made the first move.

"Hey... Maybe... Would you like to come over to my place?"

"Yes-" I feel embarrassed at my immediate and ecstatic response. "Or, uh yeah that sounds nice."

"Follow me," The arrow levitates off of the ground, and I follow it to its place.

"Wow... Your place... It's so beautiful and philosophical." I say in awe, I never expected A to be rich:

I followed A down the tunnel to a nearby pit of fire

"I actually have some food cooking already..." The arrow begins, though I've never seen A so abash, "I hope you like it."

I take a seat as I say, "I bet I'll love it." 

A serves the food, and to my pleasant surprise, the meal consists of garlic bread and cake.

"Oh wow, I never knew you had such refined tastes." I slightly chuckle.

We both have a pleasant meal along with a pleasant conversation. Eventually we decide to go stargazing outside the cave.

"The stars look sexy tonight." I comment in awe.

"They do." A sighs softly.

I look over at him, and then back up. I see a flash of light within the deep blue of the midnight sky. "Woah, did you see that?"

"Yeah... What was that?"

We watch intensely for a moment, and then gasp in shock when the a metallic outline becomes clearer.

"Woah... Is that a... UFO?"

"I t-think so..." A responds in awe. 

Suddenly, the flying saucer lands in front of us, and the doors open. A little green alien walks out, "Hello... We are offering a free trip to space for any couple on earth."

I glance at the arrow next at me. "Uh, yeah, we're a couple..." I whisper to the confused arrow, "Let's get this free trip."

A nods, "We're so a couple. Can we go to space now?"

The alien nods, "Yes, earthlings. Follow me."

A and I follow the alien onto the spaceship, feeling only excitement. We're going to space.

For the following years, A and I spent our time touring the galaxy for the price of $0. We had many toils, such as lack of garlic bread, yet we still appreciated the galaxy.

Eventually, we made a deal with the alien to let us live on the planet Yamamamamu Gazornomplatt in exchange for the best food recipe on Earth.

Following that deal, we lived happily ever after, walking among the Gazornom woods and living the free life.

The End. <3