Roll some more

Nelly POV

After this mornings shenanigans, Amori DID call my mom soon after we were done with breakfast. This lead to my mom cussing me the hell out over saying the word "ass" like what the actual fuck?

She's way too over protective of Amori, even more than she was of me when I was younger. Not to mention the fact that when she's "big" her mouth is absolutely filthy.

Little did she know, her little tattletale mouth made it worse for her self because at lunchtime I gave her a big salad and a smoothie (she HATES salads). I  made her take a nap today which I don't normally do unless she's fussy or didn't get enough sleep the night before. Call me childish I don't care.

Nap time wasn't easy at all because normally I would breastfeed her for her to fall asleep with no fuss. After what she did this morning I thought she had enough boobs for the time being. Well, I I was wrong as hell.

She throw a whole tantrum for like 30 minutes straight. Throwing herself down on the floor. Getting mad and throwing her stuffie THEN felt bad about mistreating her poor stuffie. She even when back and forth between asking me nicely for her booby to screaming at me for it. Her last resort was trying to steal away my phone to call GG but that didn't work.

I'm definitely going to need a blunt after this. That's the only thing keeping me from putting her over my knees right now.

I know this is hard for her because I made her get so used to nursing herself to sleep, but today that wasn't an option.

She's finally gave up or maybe she's simply too tired to keep throwing a tantrum. She got up off the floor with her stuffie tucked under her arm and came over to me on the recliner. She took my phone out of my hand, lay on top of me and put my hands around herself.

Drama queen✨

I just held my baby tight humming a lullaby to her, she rubbed her face against my breast quickly falling asleep.

She could've came and lay down with me 30 mins ago. At least now she'll sleep good and long.

I stayed there for a few minutes waiting for her to be fast asleep before getting up and taking her to our bedroom. I laid her on her back and went to the bathroom to get a baby washcloth. I ran it under some warm water and went back to clean her tears stained face. I placed her on her stomach and kissed her cheek a few times.

"I love you baby girl" I whispered.

I turned on the baby monitor and left the room.

TIME TO ROLL UP A FUCKING BLUNT.

........

First I made myself a drink. I got my speaker, my phone and my roll up box. I turnthe TV off and went to sit on my back porch.

I set up the baby monitor just incase, even though i know she'd be out for a while. I looked through my phone for a album to play and decided on "The Never Story" by JID.

I open my "sesh" box and got out my rolling tray, Russian cream backwoods, grinder, and the weed I got from the dispensary.

I am Vibing to JID and rolling up a fat ass blunt. I need it.

After I'm done rolling I put everything to the side. I lit the blunt and held the first pull and lead back in my chair to relax. This shit pulling.

I thought about leaving a clip for Amori in case she woke up big  but after what happened before nap time I doubt she'll be big. "Little" her hates smoking, that's more of the reason why I'm doing  it outside on my porch right now. If she woke up and the house smelled of weed she'd claim that she couldn't breathe and would be coughing and all this extra stuff... I think I have the most extra baby there is.

I smoked the whole thing and sat there listening to music and scrolling through social media for a while. Right now I'm hungry af, but I'm also high ad. I'm too relaxed to get up.

I try to think of something that I could make really quick that we could eat for dinner. I had some sweet potatoes fried in my freezer and I could make some chicken strips to go with it. After dragging myself off the chair I got my chicken from the fridge that I already washed and seasoned the day before. I got my flour and egg mix and season it a bit. I fried them in the air fryer so it would be fast and healthier. After that, I put the sweet potato fries in the air fryer and started to clean up my mess.

It hit me that Amori is still fast asleep this whole time. I checked the time and realized that it was already 4:30 in the evening.

"Fuck" I said to myself. I gotta get her up now. The last thing I want is her not being able to sleep tonight.

I turn off the baby monitor and made my way to our room. She was literally in a "ass up face down" position sleeping. Wtf I thought to myself. I tried my best not to stare at her ass, I meannn it IS mine... but still.

I did however take her phone off the nightstand and quickly snap a few pictures.

I gave her a few kisses on the cheek and started waking her up slowly. Not trying to piss off the monster. She groaned and turn her head to the opposite side from me. "Wake up babyyyyy, it's time for you to get up".  She untucks her legs from underneath herself and laid flat on her stomach. I rubbed her back and whispered in her ears "come on my sweet girl get up, mama made us some dinner and I know you're going to like it a lot.... Guess what? After dinner we can have a bath together then cuddle in our recliner and watch movies... how does that sound, boo?" I spoke softly in her ears. She made all these extra noises and open one of her eye peeking at me trying to cover the little smile that's forming on her lips. I smiled big at her.

"I love you my widdle baby" I told her. By now she couldn't hide her smile even if she tried.

"Love mama too" she said barely over a whisper.

"Okay love bug, let's go eat"

"Pee"

"You gotta go potty?"

I got a shake head in respond, I took her hand and help her out the bed. We went into the bathroom and i pulled her pants down and wait for my half-sleep baby to start doing her business. I wiped her and she pulled up her clothes and flushed the toilet. We wash our hands and make our way to the dining room.

...................................................

Vote & comment pls :)

Thoughts?
Likes?
Dislikes?