Introductions are in order

I guess, to start things off, I should introduce myself. I have a very ancient name, which I will not disclose to you. You may, however, call me "The Narrator." You may see very soon that I put some of my own input into this story, often in the form of this:

I want mayonnaise.

It is simply my fault for this, but I cannot help myself not trying to voice my own opinions about certain aspects of this story. Some of these opinions you may agree with, others you may disagree with. Sometimes you may be indifferent. Regardless, I do not care for your opinions, for you are not the ones telling the story.

Sorry for that, but I need to make it clear first and foremost that I am telling this story. You are the reader. That means you do not get to fuck around and try to tell me how and how not to tell this story, which you do not know about. Yet.

This story is written in various forms and by various people, so inconsistencies are expected. If you do not like it, then stop reading it dumbass. It's not my fault the writing style is not what you are expected. You do not need to write an entire paragraph about how sad you are about how this story is run. IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!

Anyways.....

Also, almost forgot to mention, but this story does have LGBT+ shit in it, so if you're a bastard who does not like that shit, then I HIGHLY suggest you stop reading now because I do not want to deal with entitled assholes that think they are right over everyone else. Seriously, fuck off.

If you are offended by the shit that I have said to you, sorry, but as I've said before, I DO NOT CARE. If you have a problem, read something else, because I am not, nor will I ever be, in the mood to deal with your griping about shit that you have no control over.

Sorry for the ranting. I know the rest of you curious bugs want the story to start, but I had to get rid of those other bastards beforehand.

Also, while this is a crossover story, since, you know, multiple dimensions and alternate realities and shit. To be fair, this story will have it, but not right away. Also the meaning of the Title "March" will be revealed later (as it usually does).

You know. Every story has its beginnings...