Pasde Secrets{4}

Adrien agreste,I mean The adrien agreste was walking down the pavement,With Luka couffaine , Holding hands,Oh sorry forgot to elaborate a bit about what Is happening,Adriens father,Gabriel agreste,accepted adrien coming out as Bisexual,No joke.His Father finally cared about his health and not work or Miraculous, he learned to let Emilie rest in peace and find someone new. But the peacock and butterfly Miraculous were in the the hand of ,Well known Lila Rossi and Felix de vinci, no wait Graham de vanilla ,No Felix Graham de vanily.Now trying to bring back his father,anyways continuing on.

Adrien agreste,I mean The adrien agreste was walking down the pavement,With Luka couffaine , Holding hands,As soon Marinette Dupain-Cheng saw,Kagami's Words came true,She remembered kagami saying "I was wrong about luka and you wasn't I?,but you'd better hurry up and choose Marinette,You don't always get a second chance in love"{In Desperada,she actually said it}

Tears rolled down Mari's eyes,as soon as Alya saw,She took Marinette to the classroom.Nino was supposedly following her,But she stopped him."This is a personal thing Nino"
As Alya comforted Marinette,She told Marinette something"Marinette,Its okay,Adrien has a right to choose who he wants to be with,And you have on more option don't you?" "W-what is the option" Mari said wiping her tears" "Kagami" "I'll try to confess"

"ALERT ALL STUDENTS,THERE HAS BEEN AN AKUMA ATTACK , PLEASE FIND A SAFE PLACE AND HIDE"

"Time to transform! Trixx! Let's Pounce"

"Tikki! Spots on!

•0•0•

Too lazy to continue so I'm going to be making a pt.2!(hopefully...)

Thank you Righties for reading and as always,dont forget to!-

Follow

Comment

And vote

Rock out Righties

{Word Count- 304 words}