Entry 1 - About Me

---------------------------------

This Journal Belongs To:
Dawn J. Allen

---------------------------------

If found, please call or message me at +xx-xxx-xxxx.

Also, if you try to read this, even a peek, I'll ask my grandfather to take you into custody. Yes, my grandfather's a cop.

2014
Wednesday, 25ʰ December
I'd like to start off by saying, thanks Mom and Dad for giving me this journal! It's one of the most beautiful things I've seen. So thanks, even if you can't read this LOL.

I don't even have a clue on how to write a journal. Hmm, let's start off by introducing myself.

My name's Dawn Allen. I was born on the 2ⁿᵈ February 2005 with my twin brother, Donald Henry Allen, Don for short. My dad is Barry Allen, a CSI working for the Central City Police Department. My mum, Iris West-Allen, is a reporter working for the G. Gordon Godfrey Show.

Thing is, me and my family, we're not like any other families in Central City. My dad was struck by lightning while he was working late at night at his lab, and fell into a coma for 9 months! He woke up and began saving people around the city as the Flash. My dad founded the team "Flash and Friends", it's a secret group though. Oh yeah, did I mention he was a founding member of the Justice League as well? How cool is that!?

My mum's really cool too! She could make 'perfect' pancakes. But who cares? I've been trying to follow her to different places when she reports, but mum wouldn't let me. She said it might be dangerous, with all the metahumans on the loose. So during those spare times, I would be doing some sketches.

Don is pretty interested in science. Dad's thinking that we should visit the Hall of Science in New York someday. That is, when he's not busy with Justice League stuff. Don's crazy about all things science. When we first set foot at S.T.A.R. Labs, he's been running all around looking (and touching) stuff, despite Professors Wells and Stein's warnings. I don't blame him. If I were in his shoes, I would do the exact same thing.

What do I like? Well, I enjoy books. I'm interested in mystery, science fiction, historical non fiction and fantasy. My family (mostly Dad, Wally and Max) doesn't really enjoy fantasy, because their minds are based on science. I'm not trying to insult them or anything, but they just can't accept the fact that magic exists. Even Zatanna and Doctor Fate use magic. But instead of thinking it as magic, they say that there's always a scientific explanation for it. I hope that I won't have the same idea when I grow older...

I also have an excellent taste in art. I'm still trying to improve my art skills though, it's horrible. Max said that my drawings are pretty good for a kid my age so... I guess it's good??

I love music as well. I know it sounds weird but I actually enjoy oldies.Yes, old music. I don't know why I like it! The kids at school think I'm so old fashioned, but I never really paid much of that in mind.

Ok, moving on to my closest friends. I met Jon Kent about two years ago, and ever since that day, we've gotten pretty close. So to me, he's my best friend even though he may not consider me as his best friend. Jon talks about his 'other' best friend often, and they've gone on many missions together. They're actually pretty close. I mean, who thought that Jon's best friend is the one and only Damian Wayne A.K.A Robin?! Maybe it's its nature, Superman has Bats, Bizarro has Red Hood, Superboy the first has Red Robin and Jon has Robin. So I'm not surprised they're super close.

Lian Harper has been Don's best friend for years now. We may have our differences but we get along really well. So I guess I consider her as my close friend.

There's also another person, but he doesn't know I'm related to the Flash. His name is...Jeven Ognats.

Jeven is basically the only friend that has nothing to do with the superhero community. Don and I met him last year. He was a transfer from Keystone City.

Let's go back to my family. Sorry to break it to you, but all of my cousins are speedsters (whaaat??). Yep, it's the truth! Don could probably relate to my cousin, Wally West. They're both huge science geeks. They get along pretty well, maybe a bit too well.

As for me, I guess I'm closer to my other cousin, Max West. We have a lot of differences but I'm surprised that we get along.

AAHHH looks like I wasted my first few pages on myself. I should really know what important things to write in my journal. Maybe I could ask Mom to give me some advice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it <3

Entry 2 will come really soon, I'm about to finish it :)