Venion Stan and The Baby Dragon

At the start of the journey Cale and the cat tribe kids are planning to save the baby dragon  then suddenly the bastard Venion Stan. Cale saw Choi Han save an old man and about the punch Venion but Cale interrupt. "Young Master Venion..! " 'Crazy punk...torture a poor baby....I will kick out of your house... ' as cale think as he saw the blood on Venion's sleeve. "Oooh..Young Master Cale..how are you..? " "I'm doing fine Young Master Venion.. Well my apologies to my people.." ."Ooh it's nothing Young Master Cale.." as Venion got interrupted by his servant "well we'll be going now Young Master Cale.. " "Sure.. Sure.. " as Venion left.

As Cale look at the old man he felt the black punk is glaring at him. But didn't pay attention to him as Cale's attention is on the old man."Are you alright grandpa..??" "yes I'm fine..!" cale use his healing power to make sure the old man is alright." Young Master-nim did you just heal me..? "
Cale just smile sincerely and said "Ooh old mister you must be hallucinating..".

"Young Master-nim are perhaps a saint or a healer..?" "your speaking nonsense old mister "as two cats jump  on Cale's arm."Mister aren't you a Inn keeper..?" the old man is surprise "how did you know..??" "hehe please show us the way.. " as cale walk away. The punk and the father and son duo look at Cale who is cheerful while holding the two kittens.

At the Inn everyone is settled down same as the three individuals. At Cale's room"cale how did you do that..?? You know the healing..?" the silver one ask "it's my power" cale answer. The two cats look at the the god infront of them and Cale took them and teleport at the cave where the baby dragon. Hong and On take down the Torturer and the some people as Barbatos/Cale create a strong wind to blow and keep out the people as cale look at the pitiful Dragon.

Cale's POVs

"Hello child.."as I greet the baby Dragon. As the child's eyes and mine met. The ordinary childrens eyes is fill with joy and happiness but this child is fill with despair and sadness. I couldn't help but to tear up as I saw the hopeless child's eyes but I can feel the desire of freedom of the pitiful baby dragon. I take the children out of that place and I heal the baby dragon and give it a cookie and apple pie. As he eat the baby dragon ask me" are you a Human..??" "I don't know you guess...?" as I said playfully and cheerful like a child. I look at the sky and the stars" you will know soon.. " I said while smiling sincerely to the child while the two kittens eat cookies. "are you going to follow us little one..?? "I ask to the baby dragon and after that the baby dragon decided to follow us 'it won't hurt to raise one more child..' as I happily thought.