Northeastern Nobles And Planning

The Next Day

Cale arrived at the Wheelsman minor. 'They got a nice place.. 'Cale thought as he got out of the carriage. Cale was greeted by a Butler. He was escorted inside the minor as they reach where the northeastern nobles are.

Cale can see three nobles. Amiru Ubarr, Gilbert Chetter and Eric Wheelsman. They are Cale's childhood friends. Cale stop hanging out with them after his mother's death. Well Cale can't help it because many things happened so fast. Like after his mother's death he comfort his Father for months.

Then he attended Many meetings with the other Archons. Then suddenly a new mother...and a new brother and sister. It was suddenly change for him well he can't interfere his father's life. As because it's his choice even it's hard to accept it. But he try to accept it for peace. And just drink and drink wine. Plus he didn't mean to have a trash behavior. He's just clumsy that he accidentally dropped and destroyed bottle and things. People just misunderstood him.

That's why Morax and God of Death call him Unfortunate god. That's why cale got un idea to use that reputation to hide his identity.

Eric speak after Cale greeted them. "Cale have a sit" Cale nodded as he sits. Then Amiru spoke "young master cale we know that you hate formal things so.. " "No.. no.. It's okay" cale said three nobles eyes widen because cale is calm and quiet today. 

Well in the rumors they said cale often complain about things. Well rumors are just rumors. Cale did complains with his food sometimes because it's really salty or raw while his family's meals they are properly cook and seasoned. But why is Cale's food different..?. It's because some servants mock him because they thought that Cale is a useless. The servant's thinks that way is because they never seen Cale study and he sometimes missing. And always slack off. And Cale's mother Jour Thames is a commoner's child from a fallen noble family

(A/N: in my au Jour/Baal told Deruth that she's a legitimate child of a fallen noble man to a commoner woman who's serving as a servant in fallen noble family that die in sickness and Jour work as a maid at the Henituse castle. that given a tittle as a useless maid. So all servants thought cale is just like his mother. We all know that Raiden just made that excuse to hide her identity. But she really did work as a maid because she fall in love with Deruth)

Well why would cale study if he already know all of things in the world. And he's a God he has duties that's why his missing and everytime he slack off is because he's tired. Who would blame him..?.

"Cale you don't have to do anything.." Eric said making cale dumbfounded. "Huh...? " that's the only thing cale can can said. "Cale all you have to do is sit still and dont move.. " Eric said. 'Are they worried that I will make a scene..??' Cale look at them worried. And he nodded as an answer.

"Well then..looks like everything is settled.. " Amiru said and Gilbert and Eric nodded. Cale just look at them really worried because this three nobles are worrying for nothing.

————————————

After the that. Cale went home and start to plan things in his room. Cale made the wind elements to patrol around the capital. And made Razor and Bennett look for the bombs with the three children Hong, On and The little Dragon.

Cale had been thinking of a name for the little dragon since its start following him. And he thinks it's kinda cute that the little one is calling him 'Human'. It's because the little dragon doesn't know what creature he is.

The suddenly the black punk open the door violently that he destroy it. " Ron tell your friend here to stop destroying things..." Cale said to the butler behind Choi Han."....yes young master..". "And  what do you want..? " cale ask Choi Han that's glaring at him.

"It want to help with the bombs" Choi Han said. "sigh...you everything is settled down.. if you want to help then I'll tell you my plan.. There will be ten bombs.. Five bombs are planted around the plaza Bennett and Razor already found it and and the five will be like an artifacts. They can be bag or accessories.. The will be hidden with the people in the plaza that can cause many death."

Cale explain his plan. And the four individuals look at him shock. Cake look at them" that's why we don't need more help.. But feel free to join.." 'I'll just make them have the credits..' Cale thought of him but he never knew what's coming.

At Bennett, Razor and Lock with the childrens playing.

"Razor I been wondering witch wolf village did you came from..?" lock ask.
"Razor came from Wolvedom..!" Razor said happily. "Wolvedom.. ?" lock ask "wolvedom is around Askosan Kingdom that where Razor came from.." Bennett said to the curious Lock. "then who's Andrius..?" "Aahh... You will know when you got there..because it's hard to explain who is he.. " Bennett said