Chapter 19

George pov

I was stressing so much, what did the dream even think of? Will he dare me to confess to some random person I've just met?

"Aight' so are you ready to hear your dare?"

I turned around to look at dream in pure stress

"Go on."

"Well, I'll give you my phone and you'll have access to my Instagram. What i want you to do is go around the whole city and take pictures with random people and then upload it to 'my' story, don't ask them for permission, just run up to them and take a picture with them! "

"Well, i guess this won't be too bad if people aren't so aggressive."

Dream smiled and got his phone out, and then handed it to me with Instagram open

"Brianna decided to stay in the car and watch the stories you upload, I'll get my disguise and watch you from some bushes or whatever"

"Sounds kinda creepy"

"You can always decline the dare and lose"

"I'm not losing to both of you!"

I grabbed dreams phone and started walking further to look for some people. There was a woman with shopping bags, she was heading my way so i took it as a chance.

I quickly ran up to her and took a selfie which i immediately uploaded to dream's story.

"Excuse you?" the lady stopped and put her hands on her hips "Did i allow you to do that?"

"Have a great evening!" i ran away and headed to a different direction with some man following me - that man was probably dream in disguise so i didn't mind him

There were some teenage girls who looked like they're 14-15 so i quickly ran up to them and took a picture which they somehow accepted, they even posed for the picture

"What was that?" i heard that girl ask just when i ran off

I then ran up to some more people, some were aggressive about it, some were confused, and some.. Didn't care at all

----

Dream's phone was blowing up with messages after i uploaded all stories

"He won't mind if i reply to some people, right?"

Many people replied to those random stories, some laughed, reacted or even said something - but most of them were

@laylahhkindq
"did you hack dream?"

@dreamofficial
"He gave me his phone"

@laylahhkindq
"who are you to him?"

I ignored the message that girl just sent since im not sure what we are right now

@/nhxiio
"are you dreams boyfriend?"

I laughed at this one, how are his fans so quick to assume stuff with just some pictures?

"Are you done?"

"Huh? Oh dream, yes i am done, so many people already assumed stuff with those stories"

"I see, well then"

Dream took his phone from my hands and quickly snapped a picture of me and him

"No he didn't hack me, we are friends <3"

He posted the story and put his phone away in his pocket

"Well congrats! you completed this dare and are now free to do whatever."

"Let's go back to the car then,
I'm tired."

"Sure"

We started heading towards the car with dream laughing at his dms after that story, he said that many people said that im his boyfriend, or someone who hacked him, or even that i could be a new band member!

I obviously laughed with him, and just before we knew it we were already near the car

"Oh you're back, i saw all the stories your fans are going crazy dream!"

"I laughed at those too, Let's head back now it's pretty late"

He put the keys in the car and turned the radio on which was currently playing a familiar song

Pope is a rockstar

"no, don't want it won't happen...
Pope is a rockstar
You can take your clothes off
Heading for the last fight
Before our worlds part"

Dream was humming to the song as always while driving with the traffic which was surprisingly going quick. The sun was going down and the stars slowly started to appear. People were still going insane on Instagram about the stories i posted on dream's account

"Dream, the concert is after tomorrow, are you fully prepared?"

"Well i wouldn't say im that prepared, but i think I'll be fine since I'll practice tomorrow"

"I see. Are you worried?"

"I have to admit, i really am scared because of that one surprise song you'll all hear"

"I'm pretty sure the song will turn out very good! I can't wait to listen to it on repeat"

Dream smiled and continued humming to the song, while brianna was slowly drifting off to sleep in her seat.

-------

We arrived to dream's house all very tired and sleepy.
Brianna stepped out of the car very sleepy and always seemed like she has something to say, but she never did, that is until she finally spoke up

"Is it okay if i stay at my aunt's house today? I really feel tired and i left my charger there and didn't inform my aunt about me staying over at yours."

"That's fine, i can give you a lift if you want"

"It's okay don't worry about it, i can walk it's not too far away"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah of course, Bye George, and bye dream!"

I smiled and gave her a hug which she gladly accepted

"Thank you for spending this day with me, I'll see you both tomorrow then?"

"Sure. Bye bye! Call us if you need anything"

She nodded and started walking away in different direction while yawning

"Let's get inside, you are already looking sleepy"

I nodded and followed dream inside

"Well then, where am I sleeping today?"

"You will sleep in the guest room, it has the most comfortable bed ever! I honestly slept there many times because of the comfortable bed, but it is very clean so no worries"

"Thank you, can i ask where is your room just in case?"

"It is right next to the guest room, ask me if you need anything and feel like home :)"

Dream started heading upstairs with me following him, he then gave me a hug and went inside his room, so did i.

When i came inside my room i was very surprised, the bed was very big and clean, just like dream said! There was a spare closet just in case, a TV, wide windows and my very own bathroom. Is this my dream room or what?

I walked over to the closet and looked inside, there were some spare hoodies which i assumed are dream's. He wouldn't mind if i take one for my own comfort, right?
I took the hoodie and changed into it quickly, it was very oversized for me but very comfortable. I got In the bed and quickly drifted off to a nice nap.