Chapter 1

“Ei, Do you believe that our reason for the war is our own reason?”

Zhongli asked Ei, who was eating sweets.

“Of course! They are our own reasons! Why do you ask?”

“I will tell you a tale, a tale of a Man that said to have lived Thousands of years ago...”

“Eh... That's boring...”

“Then, What if I told you that this man, is our reason to start the war?”

“Hahaha, you can't be kidding! Morax, we all had our reason.”

“Well then, I will change your mind. Long ago A man of Mystery, is sitting on top of the tallest mountain. He opened his eyes, flaming Purple eyes that terrors anyone who looks at it.”

“So he has Eletro Vision?”

“No, he doesn't, His Vision is something that can't be seen here in Teyvat. Anyway, He looked down and pitied everyone, He has foreseen, The End Of Teyvat... Again, he looked down, he was determined, he will change the future for everyone, he made the Archons start a war, for that was his only choice...”

“The future? Is he a fortune teller?”

“No, he is an Archon, Aion, The God of Time.”

“Wow! That's a cool story! Who came up with it?”

“I did, when I saw him sacrificed himself.”

“Huh?”

“It is cool if it was just a story, but it did happened, I saw him with my own eyes. The last thing I saw was him, accepting the consequences...”

“The consequence... What do you mean?”

“Even for a God, Messing with time, will cause consequences... He was pulled into a warping gate, Never to be seen again...”

“Wait, Wait, Wait! Are you saying that I didn't made my reason?”

“Yes, so was mine and the others”

“So, Do you think he will return.”

Before Zhongli can answer, he felt a familiar presence. He smiled and looked out to the window.

“It might be sooner or later.”

‘It's nice to know you're back, Old Friend...’
.
.
.
.
.
A portal appeared at Spring Vale, in it walked out four individuals. A male with white hair, and blue eyes.

 A male with white hair, and blue eyes