Chapter 3

It was morning, Izuku and Asuna are out, so Ruby, Pyrrha and Yui, are the only ones inside the house. Pyrrha can be seen explaining what she and Asuna talked about.

“...And that's why we need to build Izuku a harem.”

“Ohhh... I see! I'm gonna find women to be with Izuku!”

Ruby said, as she was ready to run, but Pyrrha stopped her.

“No, Ruby, You are not going to choose... Asuna will, plus you have a... Not so good... History with... Choices...”

“Not fair! I want to go too!”

“It's okay! Mama Ruby! We can ask, New Mama some question about her weapon!”

Yui said, knowing her Mama's favorite thing.

“You are right, Yui! We will wait for them! Let's watch some anime on my phone!”

Ruby shouted with Yui agreeing.

“What will I do with you two...”

Now, with Izuku and Asuna, they meet up with Lisa on the Cathedral, since she needed to get some books that an old janitor borrowed from the library, to pass her time.

“So, you're saying that, the person we will meet is the Acting Grand Master of The Knights of Favonius?”

Izuku asked.

“Yeah, I've known her for a long time and I know that she hasn't been in a relationship once. She was going to quit and go on a journey since she wants to go on one since she was little.”

Lisa explained.

“Hey, that's good news! She can come with us! Isn't it right, Izumi?”

Asuna asked her Husband who looking up.

“Izuku?”

“Oh, Sorry... I got distracted. Asuna, go with Lisa first, I'll catch up.”

“Okay, Bye!”

As soon as the two left Izuku summoned his sword and looked up.

“Hehehe, It's been a few years since, I battled Dvalin... And that Old Bard is just drinking... I might not been here for a long time, but I can sense Barbatos, sleeping at a bar counter.”

He flew up and prepare to face the Stormterror, he pulled his sword from the sheath. He closed his eyes and black flames engulfed the sword.

“Oi! Dvalin! Long time No see! Want a rematch?!”

Izuku shouted in excitement, he was going to unleash a powerful attack until he noticed a teenage girl blasting the Stormterror. He saw the girl got hit by the tail, he flew down and catch her, he saw the Stormterror flew away.

“Uhhh men... I want a fight...”

“Excuse me... Can you go down now... I didn't noticed how high I was...”

”