Prologue

"Behold, Lucifer. You are Our first and most beloved creation from the angelic hosts that will inhabit the kingdom of Heaven. As the first angel made in Our image, We crown you prince over all other angels thereafter brought into existence," a disembodied voice said.
Lucifer fell to one knee as he stared deep into the illuminating golden light shining brightly before him. The luminescent light brought a sense of security, warmth, and love to Lucifer. He bowed his head, with strands of his long, straight, raven black hair falling below the sides of his head. "Thank you, Father," he said with reverence. "I feel honored to serve you and lead my kind into worship and praise exalting your name."
"You please your LORD, Morning Star," another voice uttered.
Lucifer closed his eyes, cuffing his hands together. "Thank you, Son of the Father."
"But it is not good for you to be alone in your mission," a third voice said.
Lucifer opened his eyes. He perked his ears up in attention and lifted his head, gazing at the light once more. "I shall have my first brother," he whispered. "Is this so, Spirit of the Father?"
Without word, instantaneously, a fiercely harsh light forming the silhouette of another angel appeared before Lucifer. Instinctively, he raised one of his wings to shield his eyes as he squinted and raised out his hand to block the holy light from touching his face. The otherworldly power of the radiant light was blazing with heat.
Rays surrounded the lifeform, creating a shield of energy that lifted up the creation and held it suspended high in the air. Lucifer could faintly see the creature's two hidden wings extend out of its back. Within seconds, the gleaming light dissipated, lowering and leaving behind a nine foot angelic figure. The being rose before Lucifer sporting alabaster skin, parted blonde hair that touched his shoulders, emerald eyes, a halo over his head, noble face, dimples, and a well built body donned in heavy plate armor. Across the newly created angel's chestpiece, there was an image of two other angels dressed in white robes touching hands.
Sheer ecstasy crossed Lucifer's face. He slowly dropped his arm from his face, his eyes gradually attuning to the blinding, iridescent radiance that cascaded down his face in blazing, shimmering light streams. His thick wings offering him further protection slowly lowered. He shook his head from side to side in utter awe and amazement from the intense brilliance.
The blonde angel silently looked at Lucifer. "Brother," he uttered.
Lucifer stared back at him with a smile. His beauty was near indescribable. His perfection nearly rivaled Lucifer's own. "Welcome to paradise, brother," he said warmly.
The blonde angel smiled. He walked over to Lucifer, slowly opening his arms out to him before the two embraced. 
"You, Michael, the second born of the angels I have created. Welcome, my beloved, to existence. This is your elder brother and the firstborn of the angelic hosts—-Lucifer Morningstar: Lightbringer," the Father said with a loud, yet calm voice.
Michael nodded his head before lowering himself to one knee and bowing his head. "Thank you, Lord," he said reverently. "I faithfully and willingly submit to You. I will honor and serve my God."
A being surrounded in flashing golden light levitated from the center of the larger light dressed in a white robe with a red sash across it. He appeared male, and his skin was bronze, he had a short beard that was as black as Lucifer's hair, and his light brown eyes glowed with power and authority.
Lucifer stood frozen as Michael and him both watched the man land on the misty, cloud surface of the white realm they both occupied. Slowly, the two angels watched the man approach them. His smile gave them an overwhelming feeling of love, tenderness, patience, and power. He possessed full control, sovereignty, and majesty.
"It's the Son," Lucifer said joyously.
Michael looked at Lucifer with a confused expression on his face. "There are three Gods?" he asked.
Lucifer shook his head. "No, there is—"
"One. Only one God," the man said, cutting Lucifer off. "We are all the same God. The one who breathed life into you. The one who shaped and gave you form. We are each a part of the essence that makes your LORD. Your God."
"I don't understand . . ." Michael said.
"It is eternal lamentation for your kind, Michael. You will never fully understand Us. Our triune in unity. But your purpose is not to understand; your purpose is to willingly serve and follow our Word. You've been blessed with a great gift: the knowledge of Good and Evil."
"How could I, Lord, be worthy? I'm not deserving of such a gift."
"You are worthy because I alone am worthy. You are a part of Me, and that makes you worthy," the Son said. "I created you to lead the other angels with Lucifer. They require faith. Obedience. Lucifer and you will be the example set. You will share in My glory."
Lucifer's eyes widened. His heart raced quickly inside his chest. "I am ready. Send me to do Your will and it will be done!" he said.
The Son turned to Lucifer. His eyes shined even brighter. "I carry the will of the Father and the Spirit within me. I dwell on the throne with both as they are a part of me. I seek to share in Our glory with you two. In doing so, I offer you both a glimpse into Paradise." The Son lifted his hands, the realm he and the other two angels resides in changed. All three of them found themselves gazing outside of a large golden kingdom.
Lucifer looked out and saw a silvery turquoise moat circling the golden kingdom. Its calm waters radiated with a shining glow that washed on to the pearlescent white sands of Heaven's outside ground. A massive golden wall spanning fifteen feet surrounded the holy kingdom. Illuminating, radiant light shone out from inside of the walls. Beyond them lay a large, ornate, golden gate. It sparkled with a holy radiance. It soared high into the air, reaching twelve feet.  Inside, a long, narrow golden walkway embroidered with diamonds filled the streets. Many palace buildings stood next to each other, populating the inside of Heaven. They rose high into the air touching the clear, grey clouds basking in the blue skyline. These buildings were as gold as the pavement making up Heaven's ground. These buildings, however, were separated into several districts. One of which was the Palace of the Archangels. They were the largest, loveliest palaces made only for the highest rank of the angelic hosts. There was a temple seated at the center of Heaven. It was the House of the Father. It would be a place of worship for lower level angels under the archangels and Seraphim. At the very back of Heaven, there were numerous trees with several fruits abound on them. Ranging from apples, oranges, grapes, peaches, and so many more in huge numbers. A crystalline lake flowed by the trees. Its waters shined blue and glowed with purity. It was the Lake of Purity. Shooting stars and lightning arced throughout the sky.
Lucifer's eyes widened. He shook his head. "I am in awe. Heaven looks beautiful," he said.
"And this will be our home where the angels dwell? It's perfect," Michael said.
"This is where we all will live. I have prepared it for us," the Father said. "The Son can show you the kingdom. There is much to see."
"Soon, you two will be joined by many more angels. You will stand witness to creation. Each shall be in Our likeness. Just as you have been made in," the Son said.
"This is only the first circle of Heaven. There are three more for you two to see. We inhabit the highest overseeing all," the Spirit said.
"Father, if I am your most beloved, your Light Bringer, and the face of your creation, why is it that I do not sit also beside you on the throne?" Lucifer asked.
Michael's eyes widened. His jaw nearly dropped. "Brother! Do not speak of such heresy in front of the Lord! He is the highest, a deity made manifest in front of us! The creator of all life and the great sustainer!" he said. "I apologize for my brother's insolence and rude mouth, Lord! Do not curse him or cast him aside in punishment! I'll take his stead instead of him!"
The Son smiled before raising his hand out. "Peace be with you, archangel Michael. May all manner of blessings be upon you," he said. "Your brother will not be punished."
"I don't understand . . ."
The Son let out a small laugh. "They are made beautiful, holy, perfect, yet they do not understand Our ways, Father."
Michael raised his eyebrow. "If I have spoken out of place, I do apologize. I merely am curious. A trait that stems from you as I am your creation."
"We are a triune, yet, we are all the same God. We possess the essence of each other," the Father said. "The Son is a part of Me. He rightfully sits beside me as does the Spirit. Both are worthy to be praised. Both are equally God. Created beings such as Lucifer and yourself do not sit among us."
"I struggle to fathom, much less, understand your ways. Please, help me understand!"
"It is beyond your capabilities. Your comprehension," the Spirit said. "It is an eternal question that will always be wondered. That is why your brother, archangel Michael, is a Seraphim. He will guide you."
"Lucifer, prince of the angels in Heaven," the Father uttered.
"Yes, Father," Lucifer replied.
"Allow me to give you a glimpse into the work I do. The labors I commit myself to. It is here that you will further see why you are in the position that you are in."
Lucifer nodded. He found himself teleported to a near pitch black realm in the vacuum of space. The only source of light being his own holy aura radiating from his body. There were no stars, no planets, no atmosphere, no light. There was only darkness with no form of life present beyond Lucifer.
"Father! What is this place? Please, tell me!" Lucifer cried out desperately.
"Be still, my beloved. I am always with you. I am never too far or without hearing," the Father said. "You are in a different plane. Separate from Heaven and all who inhabit it."
"Where are we?" Lucifer asked.
"Darkness. Space. A dimension far from the light and majesty of Heaven."
"I don't like this, Father. I can't sense Michael. I can't see your light or the kingdom of Heaven! There is no life here."
"That is because I have not made it so that life can thrive and be made here. I sustain the many galaxies, universes, planets, and creation. I am, Lucifer, the sustainer of life itself."
A tear slowly slid down Lucifer's eyelid. He sniffled. His sapphire eyes gleamed as his heart beat rapidly in his chest. "I never desire to be separated from You and Michael. Much less, the rest of the coming angels in paradise."
"I do not wish for you or any of my creations to be separated from me. Now, do you see? As perfect and beautiful as you are, Lucifer, you cannot weather the weight of my works. You were not made to."
Lucifer clutched his chest. He felt pain enter into it as he breathed. He could sense the Father transferring some of His emotions to him. "No more, please! I can't bear it!" he cried out. The pain in Lucifer's chest quickly subsided before he felt a warm feeling in his heart envelope his entire being: it was love.
"Now you see. That is only a small amount of what I feel. You have never known pain until now. And now, we create you brothers," the Father said. He teleported Lucifer back to his brother Michael.
"Brother!" Lucifer cried. He opened his arms and ran towards his brother before embracing him.
Michael hugged Lucifer tightly. "Brother," he uttered. "Do you see now?"
Lucifer nodded. "Yes. I do, brother. The Father has shown me and I understand His role and mine."
Lucifer looked at the flashing light. "I was blind before, but now I see."
Two sudden silhouettes of angels in a golden outline of light appeared before Lucifer and Michael. Both angelic brothers shielded their eyes with their swan-like wings.
"Behold, my newest creations: archangels Garbriel and Raphael," the Father said.
The light dissipated, revealing the two newly created archangels. Lucifer saw both angels' beauty. They were as beautiful as Michael. Both had alabaster skin, rose to nine feet in height, they were covered in elegant white robes with regal sashes. Both Gabriel and Raphael had curly golden brown hair and a golden holy aura emanating around them.
Gabriel immediately fell on both of his knees before cuffing his hands together and bowing his head. "Thank you, God. Praise be to your name for this life you've given me," he said.
Raphael followed Gabriel's lead. "The Creator is wise, powerful, and loving. I shall serve You with joyful noise for all time," he uttered.
The Son smiled. "My work is good," he said.
"Are you two ready to explore the kingdom of Heaven? There is much to show you before the great population begins and we send other angels out into the golden realm," the Father said.
"Yes. One more question. Father, shouldn't I be leading the archangels as the firstborn and template made out of all of the hosts in Heaven?" Lucifer asked.
"Your place, Lucifer, shall be at the height of worship and contemplation of me," the Father answered. "While archangel Michael shall lead Gabriel and Raphael as well as legions of angels into battle and worship, I will have you serve as the first Seraphim."
"Seraphim?" Lucifer echoed in confusion.
"Yes. You will lead six other Seraphim in direct praise around me at my throne. You will have the most contact any angel or creation by me has ever witnessed. You will be their light. They will come to you with questions and try figuring out my ways. You will lead them as the highest expression of my glory."
Michael's eyes gleamed with excitement as he looked over at Lucifer. "That's amazing, brother! Praise be to our God!"
"Light Bringer, that is why you were made as you were. A singular purpose was put in mind for you. You were molded and created in Our image. Your breath was given by Our breath first. Life and an abundance of blessings follow you," the Spirit said.
"I understand. Your ways are not our ways. I foresee a wondrous future ahead of us. I am proud to be yours, master."