Chapter 3: Three questions one explanation?

Summary:  "MANFUCKER SUPERMACY!!"

____________________

"Father."

"Yes, son?"

Beacrox, the son of Ron Molan, already realized his father's odd behavior.

"What is happening?"

Ron didn't reply, but Beacrox knew his father pretty well to know the answer.

"Father, why does young master Cale keep this as a secret?"

Ron doesn't have his benign smile on his face now, he started to frown a bit after what Beacrox has said.

"Beacrox, this is a very serious matter. It's still just a possibility, but possible means it can actually happen."

And after the two duo assassin talk, the night continues like usual, but the knights who didn't even hear a single noise from them can feel the heavy pressure on the corridor.

.....

......

...?

'Whassup manfucker.'

The fuck.

'Pftt- aren't you gay?'

I'm not tho?

'Yeah yeah, alright then.'

Just what is wrong with this so-called God-of-Gods, this God may be more annoying in a different way from God of Death or even that sealed God.

This is the second time Cale has talked with the mysterious voice, just as he thought, they'll talk again when he's sleeping, but how that voice greet him are just-.

Cale sighed, looking at the black void around him. It just give him some uncomfortable pressure, but he just ignored it away.

Just get to the point.

'Ehem, ehem!'

?!! That- that voice-

'Aaaaa- aaa! Sorry, I still don't know how my voice will sound like- I kinda debating whatever to use ya' deceased friends voice or created a new voice- ahaha..!'

What? how did you- never mind,

I have three questions for you.

'Alright- alright!! Go ahead.'

First, who the actual fuck are you?

'Man, slow I didn't do anything to you-'

Two, how am I Cale Henituse and what do you mean the time I meet him we're just fake?

'Aren't that two-'

Three.

'You don't have to always cut me off.'

Explain what do you mean by White Star's possible reincarnation?

'Rather than question, that one seems to be more like aggressively asking for an explanation-'

I have exactly said three questions and also ask for an explanation, just answer.

'Geez, you don't have to be so cold..'

The voice sounded offended, his voice isn't Team Leader voice anymore, but his voice is pretty confusing.

Not like God of Death whose voice is deep, Sun of God who had a high voice, God of war who sounded childish, and God of Despair who had your usual emo suicidal teen voice.

This God of Gods' voice cannot be described into words, but whatever I think of a voice for them it just somehow match? A woman and a man, also neither, sometimes deep voice, sometimes high voice, sometimes low, sometimes energetic. Pretty much just confusing.

They're in a few seconds of silence, and just before Cale going to break the silence, the voice speaks first.

'First, I am sure you already know who I am, but you still have doubt in your mind.'

For some reason, God of God takes a long deep breath.

'Huuuu..'

Cale actually has a pretty good idea of the voice being 'God of God's, despite the fact that God of Death goes crazy while screaming 'God of God's over and over again.. after that, it's clearly clear the identity of the voice.

'Cale, let me explain about Cale Barrow's problems first.'

'Destroying soul, no matter if the person is a very or really bad guy, we cannot do that very freely. Even the gods don't even know everything about soul let alone destroying it.'

'Let me ask you something Cale.. you remember EVERYTHING about Cale Barrow right?'

?

Yes..?

'That is exactly the problem!!'

?????

'If you're writing a book, and you deleted one of the characters, you'll also delete all things and events related to them! That is exactly how destroying a soul work!'

'But because Cale Barrow has done so many evil deeds he also knowen literally by everyone! Did you see my point?!'

Ah...

Cale let out a gasp, meanwhile, God of God's just keep talking.

'Cale, I don't have much time now. So I'll just answer the rest of your questions.'

Cale's heart is beating crazily, his eyes are still open wide while one of his hands is on his chin. And after Cale calmed himself down.. the God of God's continued on what he wanted to say.

'You are Cale Henituse.'

'Your previous self has made a deal with me, and that is one of the reasons how you were reborn as Kim Rok Soo and has no memories about your past as Cale Henituse.'

'And I just cannot just do nothing when things aren't going right, so I made the book 'Birth of Hero' and planned a whole fake scenario.'

'And yes, it ended up good. But I cannot just let the truth hide forever. And besides that, this kind of related to a way to stop the White Star possible reincarnation.'

Oh, it's... very interesting.

Cale is very confused and shocked right now, I mean.. who doesn't after GOD suddenly tell you that your previous self is the reason your life is the way it is now?

'Cale... I know it's not easy, but you need to tell everybody the truth-'

'I'm not actually saying to tell everyone also your parents and siblings, but please, please tell your group. I swear, the guilt you have will be gone...'

Cale doubted before answering, he didn't realize that his forehead started sweating and the tip of his finger shaking. Something that Cale had to keep for a secret for years and only 5 people know it, well I guess a dragon, not a person-

Do i.. really need to tell them?

'Yes, Cale- I know it's a short period of time but I'll give you two weeks and 5 days to tell them, and I'll send more information about White Star possible reincarnation to Sun of-'

....

......

.........?!

"Huuuuumaaaaaaaaaaan!!! Saint Jack is calling!!!"