Chapter 8: In case.

Day 7.

Cale was having his peaceful sleep today.

The kids are sleeping on him, and the other dragons (who definitely did not stay here so that they could get choose traveling through dimensions with Cale) are also sleeping now.

Cale was almost falling asleep when he felt paws on his chest.

"Human?"

'Why is Raon awake?'

"What is it, Raon?"

Hearing Cale's talk, the cat's who half-asleep open their eyes to see what's happening. Raon looked at Cale with his deep blue eyes, looking for seeking comfort.

"Human.. I'll live longer than you, everyone, right?"

Right.

Only Choi Han and Sheritt, or even Dodori that will stay by Raon's side physically the most.

He will be dead and can't see Raon finally being the dragon lord.

"Wanna hear a song?"

A song, from the earth. In English that he heard in Korean, now does he going to sing it in Korean or translate it to Roan language? They won't understand anything if I do that.

"..a song from Earth."

He said, with the kids looking ready for his father to sing.

-"You, put all your faith in my dreams.."

'What an emotional way to start a song,' On thought

-"You gave me the world that I wanted"

It's true, each of them gives what the other needs and completed their life. Everyone..

-"What did I do to deserve you?"

Absolutely everything.

-"I follow your steps with my feet"

-"I walk on the road that you we started"

Yes, it's not him. It's everyone.

-"I need you to know that I heard you, every word"

-"I've waited way too long to say,

So long.

-"Everything you mean to me.."

Everything.

Everything, they meant to him. The kids started to cuddle Cale. On and Hong is in their human form so that they could hug him. Raon did the same.

They all looking at their father, that soft gaze he only gives to them.

-"In case you I don't live forever, let me tell you now.."

Him? Of course him. He may not even be in his thirty but he will eventually die and the kids will not have him to be on their side again. But he always is on their heart, isn't he already?

-"I love you more than you'll ever wrap your head around"

-"In case you i don't live forever, let me tell you the truth."

-"I'm everything that I am because of you.."

The kid's heart started to warm up, they get closer to their father and look at him.

Krrk-

A noise that was so faint they can barely hear, but nobody paid attention to it.

I, I've carried this song in my mind"