Chapter 20 {unedited}

When we walked throught the door, a cold air rushed towards us. I pulled my sweatshirt over my neck and turned towards Harry. "Do both of you have your wands?" He asked both me and James. James nodded and I patted my jeans pocket. "Okay, great! Now, here's the direction's to your orb," Harry handed us a piece of paper. "Remember, don't touch anthing else!" Harry said firmly and then left.

I turned around and stood in awe. There were towering shelves filled with balls of blueish grey mist swirling inside. James took my hand and led me threw the tall maze of shelves. I heard James mumble to himself while we walked. Sometimes, when he would get confused or lost, he would curse under his breathe and then apologize to me. I smiled reassuringly and followed close behind.

About a half an hour later, we still hadn't found it. I heard the door to the room open, but contibued to focus on what we were supposed to be doing. "It should be around this corner," James said excitedly, snapping me back to attention. I let go of his hand and ran around to the next shelf. "Now we just need to find which one it is," I sighed. I walked down the shelf and kept walking unitl I noticed an old woman leaning on the shelf. James walked towards me. "What are you looking at?" he asked from behind me.

I was about to answer, when the old woman spoke up. "She's looking at me."

"Um, who are you?" I asked, walking closer. James wasn't far behind me.

"I'm just looking for a special prophecy," the woman replied softly.

"Who's is it?" I asked. I was about three feet away from the old woman.

"Why, aren you snooping?" the woman laughed. I cringed at the familiar sound. The woman had some wrinkles on her face and very silver hair.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to find my prophecy," I apologized.

"Who are you, sweety?" She asked quietly.

"Luna Grace," I replied. The woman gasped and stepped closer. She put her hands on my face.

"I haven't seen you since you were six!" The old woman exclaimed.

"I don't think I remember you. I'm sorry," I said, a little nervously. I put my hand casually around my wand and waited.

"Of course you don't right now, but I know one thing you do remember..." the old woman trailed off. She turned around and pulled something out of her robes. The next thing I knew, she was weaing a blood red cloak that covered her face. I tried to run, but my feet seemed to be glued to the floor.

"No! Please!" I shouted at her. She just laughed and pulled out her wand. Since I couldn't move my feet, I also pulled out my wand.

"Expelliarmus!" I screamed and the womans wand flew out of her hand. She gasped in shock, but dove for her wand. I waited, wondering what James was doing this whole time. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him start to raise his wand.

"Sectum-" but the woman got enterupted by James.

"Expelliarmus!" He yelled from behind me. The womans wand flew from her hand again. She just laughed.

"Is that the only spell young wizards know these days," she spat at us. The she started to run towards me. James seemed as if he didn't know what to do. Before he could raise his wand, the woman had her arms around my stomach, which made me drop my wand, and was dragging me away.

"James! James!" I screamed as I kicked at the woman. She laughed behind me and started to run. James wasn't far behind, but wasn't close enough. Then the woman stopped in front of a hair brush. She started to bend down, but then stopped.

"Luna! I'll find you!" James screamed as he was running to catch up. Then the woman grabbed the hair brush and we were gone.