Chapter 25 {unedited}

Aiyanna was already out of the library so I jogged quickly to get to her. Suddenly the lights went out and thunder clapped. I covered my ears to drown out the sound and closed my eyes, but it didn't help. James ran over to me.

"Luna, Luna! Listen to me!" James shouted at me. I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"There is nothing to be scared of! It's just a storm!" He said loudly, so he could be heard over the thunder.

"Easy for you to say! You haven't been through what I have!" I yelled back at him. Then the ground started to shake. I fell to the floor and James fell too. I covered my ears, closed my eyes, and started screaming again.

Then warmth spread through my body, it felt like happiness. I removed my hands from my ears and stopped screaming, but didn't open my eyes. The warmth got warmer and then suddenly felt like to arms wrapping me up.

I opened my eyes to see who it was. The face was James. I pulled away quickly, but suddenly regretted it. The bitter cold swarmed around me again and I was engulfed in fear. I started to shake.

"What's happening to me?" I whispered to myself. James wrapped me in his arms again and this time I didn't pull away. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Then I was transported.

---------------------------------------------

"James! Please! I came here to see you!" Lavana whined.

"No! I'm sorry, but you thought wrong!" James replied angrily.

"But James! Please! I love you! Luna is a selfish mudblood who do-"

"You shut your bloody mouth! I need to go look for Luna!" James shouted at her.

"Oh, darling, don't be angry at me. I just want what's best for you!" Lavana replied, stepping closer.

"Stop it," James said through gritted teeth. Then she closed the gap between them and there lips met in the middle.

---------------------------------------------

My eyes flew open and I pulled away from James. He looked shocked by my suddenness.

"What happened when you and Lavana kissed?" I asked in a quiet voice, listening to the thunder roll.

"She showed up at my house randomly one day, confessing her love for me. I was trying to go look for you, but she wouldn't let me leave. I was trying to be nice about it, but I needed to get to you. Then she just kissed me and that's when you walked in," I could hear the hurt and regret in his voice.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and whispered, "I believe you." He pulled me away from him.

"You do? Why? For all you know, I'm making this whole thing up!" He exclaimed as a flash of lightning shot threw the sky.

"Because, I saw it. When I closed my eyes, I saw it. Unless your really good at Magic, I believe you." I fumbled my thumbs. James placed a hand over them and I looked at him. His eyes pierced threw my heart and I fell for him all over again.

Then I did something I swore I would never do again. I kissed James Sirius Potter.